Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
2 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2012 - 9:24AM #1
Dostojevsky

Now German intelligence (BND) is also confirming what many others along with Assad have claimed, that is it is al-Qaeda who are responsible for most of the terrorist attacks in Syria  including Houla massacre.

"The revelation was made public by the German government in response to a parliamentary question.

The German government also confirmed that it had received numerous reports from the BND on al-Qaeda’s involvement in the May 25 massacre in the Syrian town of Houla in the central province of Homs, in which 108 people, including dozens of children and women, were killed execution-style.

The intelligence reports raise several questions about the terrorist nature of the self-proclaimed Free Syrian Army, and even more so about the fact that many of the armed terrorists, killed in clashes with Syrian security forces, carried foreign passports.
On Thursday, The New York Times published an article, stating that “the evidence is mounting that Syria has become a magnet for Sunni extremists, including those operating under the banner of al-Qaeda.”

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and most western countries have supported and funded the violence in Syria by providing logistics, arms, and intelligence to anti-government elements.www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/26/252950/...

However, the German government stated that the reports were supposed to remain classified "by reason of national interest."

Really? How many other countries are feeding us lies "by reason of national INTEREST". Sick as sick can get.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2012 - 11:26AM #2
Amin21

***Now German intelligence (BND) is also confirming what many others along with Assad have claimed, that is it is al-Qaeda who are responsible for most of the terrorist attacks in Syria including Houla massacre.***

What a bunch of houey.

The only terrorist in Syria are supported and sponsored by the Syrian government... and it is well know Syria supported al qaeda in Iraq against the Iraqi people before.

I do not believe that German intelligence is actually claiming that Al Qaeda is responsible for Houla.

Second

Your only source is not surprisingly the lying PressTV.

Third US inteligence has already said they believe that Al Qaeda was responsible for a few attacks.

However

The attacks they may have been responsible for were all military targets permitted for targeting by the laws of land warfare

"The revelation was made public by the German government in response to a parliamentary question."

So says YOUR source... got anything real?

No because it is presstv and all they publish are blatant lies

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2012 - 11:32AM #3
LeahOne

Yanno, I seem to recall the Nazis claiming that whoever was involved in the Resistance were Communists....???

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 7:34AM #4
Dostojevsky

Jul 27, 2012 -- 11:32AM, LeahOne wrote:

Yanno, I seem to recall the Nazis claiming that whoever was involved in the Resistance were Communists....???

I seem to recall it was Jews who said that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 7:57AM #5
Dostojevsky

Quote:

"I do not believe that German intelligence is actually claiming that Al Qaeda is responsible for Houla.

Second

Your only source is not surprisingly the lying PressTV."

Amin, you don't have to believe that the sky is blue if you don't want to. You opinion or mine do not change facts on the ground. That's what this thread is about.

PressTV among other news providers print news freely, which unfortunately does not happen in many other countries. Whatever they did say about Syria is repeated by Britain's channel 4, Der Spiegel,RT,  and many other rewspapers around the world.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 1:17PM #6
LeahOne

Jul 28, 2012 -- 7:34AM, Dostojevsky wrote:

Jul 27, 2012 -- 11:32AM, LeahOne wrote:

I seem to recall it was Jews who said that.

As in so many other instances, your 'recollections' are inaccurate, to say the least.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 1:20PM #7
LeahOne

Jul 28, 2012 -- 7:57AM, Dostojevsky wrote:

Quote:

"I do not believe that German intelligence is actually claiming that Al Qaeda is responsible for Houla.

Second

Your only source is not surprisingly the lying PressTV."

Amin, you don't have to believe that the sky is blue if you don't want to. You opinion or mine do not change facts on the ground. That's what this thread is about.

PressTV among other news providers print news freely, which unfortunately does not happen in many other countries. Whatever they did say about Syria is repeated by Britain's channel 4, Der Spiegel,RT,  and many other rewspapers around the world.

OK, show us the links to Der Spiegal and Ch 4 then.  Never mind 'RT':  it's like electronic TP!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 2:46PM #8
Amin21

Once again Dos,

you ignore oh so many important points and only respond to the ones you THINK you can respond to.

***Amin, you don't have to believe that the sky is blue if you don't want to.***

Yes you are right but I do believe the sky is blue, thanks for throwing out the cliches.  What I don't believe is the garbage you regularly post as "truth" about Syria.

If we want to be accurate it is regularly you who make baseless claims about the nature of reality.  Not I.

***You opinion or mine do not change facts on the ground.***

You are right.  I know the facts on the ground.  You do not. 

***That's what this thread is about.***

It certainly can be.

***PressTV among other news providers print news freely***

No pressTV does NOT NOT NOT print freely that is a direct lie.

***which unfortunately does not happen in many other countries.***

Like in Iran, Syria and Russia as opposed to in the United States where we do have a free press and were journalists are not murdered, imprisoned or thrown out of moving vehicles.

***Whatever they did say about Syria is repeated by Britain's channel 4, Der Spiegel,RT,  and many other rewspapers around the world.***

Show me a report, DOS

that ANYONE of any value or with any journalistic integrity is saying that the HOULA MASSACRE was done by al Qaeda and not the regime, not RT and PRESSTV...

If you are saying these sites are saying AlQaeda is involved in Syria... then so what? The US government has already as much as admitted it as well as several others.

WHat I want to see is you showing someone other than Assad's allied state controlled media with anything other than and editorial showing Al Qaeda and not pro-regime militias were responsible for Houla.  Further we all know Assad supported Al-qaeda in Iraq.

You already lost the debate on Houla and now you veil it in a new post.

What you are trying to say is double speak.

1. that al-qaeda is conducting operations in Iraq as if no one is already saying it (and so far they have not been "terrorist" operations as far as can be told but attacks on legitimate Syrian security command and control centers as factions in a civil war)

2. That Houla was conducted by Al-qaeda which you failed to show any source for now and in the past were only able to quote RT, PressTV, SANA and editorials referencing them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 9:51PM #9
Dostojevsky

Quote:

"

Like in Iran, Syria and Russia as opposed to in the United States where we do have a free press and were journalists are not murdered, imprisoned or thrown out of moving vehicles.

***Whatever they did say about Syria is repeated by Britain's channel 4, Der Spiegel,RT,  and many other rewspapers around the world.***

Show me a report, DOS"

No need to ostrecize American journalst by their Gov. they print what they are told.

You do not want a report from me. Google any of the news providers I mentioned and you will read it there just as I did last night. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2012 - 10:00PM #10
Mlyons619

...No need to ostrecize American journalst by their Gov. they print what they are told...

Really?

What an absolutely IGNORANT statement, ESPECIALLY in view of recent history.

- Pentagon Papers

- My Lai

- Watergate

- Iran gate

- Haditha

Shall I go on?

Now, why don't you go and show me where the Western Press has publsihed on the direction of their Government.

Telling Leah do "do it yourself" quite clearly tells me you have NOTHING...

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook