Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Does this get your attention?
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 6:34PM #1
Armwar
The upwards of 16 trillion dollar debt we leave our kids?  and even grandkids?  and the fact that every time you turn around, Obamacare costs more and more, from the reported less than a trillion dollars, paid on the backs of Medicare recipients, etc., to now more than several trillion dollars? 

You say you hate the rich, that they have stolen your country.  Do you not know that if all the rich coughed up all their earnings, it would be only a couple of paltry pee-pees in this huge pot?   Do you really not see who is really stealing this country not only from you, but all your descendents for generations to come?

Just askin',

Call me Kassandra     
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 6:39PM #2
Bodean

Jul 17, 2012 -- 6:34PM, Armwar wrote:

The upwards of 16 trillion dollar debt we leave our kids?  and even grandkids?  and the fact that every time you turn around, Obamacare costs more and more, from the reported less than a trillion dollars, paid on the backs of Medicare recipients, etc., to now more than several trillion dollars? 

You say you hate the rich, that they have stolen your country.  Do you not know that if all the rich coughed up all their earnings, it would be only a couple of paltry pee-pees in this huge pot?   Do you really not see who is really stealing this country not only from you, but all your descendents for generations to come?

Just askin',

Call me Kassandra     

Yes Gail .. the people who are stealing our country .. stealing our children's future ... are the ones who ascribe to Social Justice, who are guaranteeing a certain level of existence by spending tomorrow's future so their voting blocks can live high off the hog today.

It's almost sickening.  But what IS sickening .. are the brainless "dolts" who line up behind them and pledge support.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 6:46PM #3
Armwar

What these people, the brie and Chablis crowd, the gee-whiz ain't organic farmin' great! ol' Jenny sure can pull a plow!  who needs gas-based farm equipment and insecticides, the "carbon footprint bad" crowd, those...

what these people fail to realize, in their lofty and impractical idealism, is that the ones who are paying, will pay for their haughty arrogance are the poor, and now youth, young adults all trying to get some foot-hold in these bad times. 

Blame the rich---go for it, and ensure that your children, the children of the inner city, or rural America, will suffer.   But it makes you feel so good about yourself, so superior, doesn't it?  and it IS all about YOU!  and how "good" a person you are, well, to yourself and whoever else is in your little clique...

I vote Republican because Democrats had a chance and blew it...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 6:58PM #4
Bodean

Jul 17, 2012 -- 6:46PM, Armwar wrote:

I vote Republican because Democrats had a chance and blew it...

I"ll repeat my motto ...

Democrats lie cheat and steal ... and worst of all ... they Exploit the Poor for Political Gain and Power!

They truly are a pathetic lot. ... but like you said, their facad of behavior makes them feel good about themselves ... and that is all that matters.  Democrats created the "ME" society that we live in today ... because in their minds ... it really is "all about ME".

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 7:35PM #5
Armwar

It will be interesting to see any replies from the left...

I want to know how they explain this to themselves, their abandonment of their children and grandchildren for their own selfish desires...and as you said, the poor, the immigrants they patronize but abuse, the disaffected, etc.

Poverty pimps, every one of 'em.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 7:36PM #6
catboxer

If the gov was adequately funded we wouldn't be havin these problems.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 8:26PM #7
REteach

This just gets so stupid. Nobody is expecting the "rich" to pay everything.  I think it would be nice if the "rich" at least paid as much in taxes percentage wise as their secretarial staff. 

Selfishness and stupidity. BTW, my personal income is well into the top 10% of US income, as is my husband's. However, even so, we are still not up to the $250K mark.  Although I do not feel like it, I suppose I am technically the "rich", and I am saying we are not hurting.

The pathos of the middle class feeling so sorry for the rich is beyond ridiculous.  sheesh. Feel sorry for the needy instead.  

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 8:28PM #8
REteach

BTW, CLINTON a DEMOCRAT left a balanced budget.  St George the Firebrand ran up a huge deficit.  If you want to place blame, try putting it in the right place.  REAGAN raised taxes higher than Obama.  He at least had two brain cells to rub together, unlike the teabaggers.  

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 8:33PM #9
loveontheair

Jul 17, 2012 -- 7:36PM, catboxer wrote:

If the gov was adequately funded we wouldn't be havin these problems.

Hello,

If we had a balanced budget we wouldn't be having these problems. Let's keep barrowing.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2012 - 8:35PM #10
catboxer

REteach, I agree with everything you say about the Rebooblicans, but it was Bill Clinton's Treasury Dept. that de-regulated the so-called banking "industry," under the leadership of Larry Summers. He made sure we lost the protections we had under Glass-Steagall.

Summers later was president of Harvard, which turns out spare parts for the ruling class.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I generally don't like the Democrats either.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook