Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Call for APATHY
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 1:59PM #1
Bodean
Have you noticed the concerted call for apathy regarding the recent ruling??

Ya know ... "Get over it" ... "time to move on" ... "cheer up" ... etc etc.

Even the President, it's time to move on, and work together to fix the economy.  It's the typical elitism that emanates from the Left ... we know what's best, so just calm down and go along for the ride.

Well .. I say SCREW the left!!  I'm not going to be apathetic about it.  It was wrong.  There's not one item in Obamacare that actually "decreases" healthcare cost, but rather, it is just a redistribution scheme centeredin Social Justice, to make the Tax Payers foot the bill for healthcare for everyone.  The Ruling was unconstitutional, and even the judicial process was unconstitutional, as Roberts does not have the power to "Rewrite" legislation so it will pass muster.  He should have said, no .. and sent it back to congress, so they could vote on the "tax" aspect of it.

I've never been politically active, but this year that will change.  I've never given money to a candidate .. but this year, that will change ... and it will be focused towards the best chance to get this lying, deceiving, dictating tyrant out of office.

To my conservative friends ... and all the others who actually have a brain ... NO APATHY!  Raise Hell .. just like the Leftist when they pitch a fit every time they don't get their way.    
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 4:56PM #2
TENAC

Jun 30, 2012 -- 1:59PM, Bodean wrote:

Have you noticed the concerted call for apathy regarding the recent ruling??

Ya know ... "Get over it" ... "time to move on" ... "cheer up" ... etc etc.

Even the President, it's time to move on, and work together to fix the economy.  It's the typical elitism that emanates from the Left ... we know what's best, so just calm down and go along for the ride.

Well .. I say SCREW the left!!  I'm not going to be apathetic about it.  It was wrong.  There's not one item in Obamacare that actually "decreases" healthcare cost, but rather, it is just a redistribution scheme centeredin Social Justice, to make the Tax Payers foot the bill for healthcare for everyone.  The Ruling was unconstitutional, and even the judicial process was unconstitutional, as Roberts does not have the power to "Rewrite" legislation so it will pass muster.  He should have said, no .. and sent it back to congress, so they could vote on the "tax" aspect of it.

I've never been politically active, but this year that will change.  I've never given money to a candidate .. but this year, that will change ... and it will be focused towards the best chance to get this lying, deceiving, dictating tyrant out of office.

To my conservative friends ... and all the others who actually have a brain ... NO APATHY!  Raise Hell .. just like the Leftist when they pitch a fit every time they don't get their way.    

This is one I will march in the streets over.

Not so much because of the law itself, its how it came into law and upheld by the SCOTUS.

I will dontate time and money.  This is clear to even the most layman of the country to be in violation of the US constitution.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 5:37PM #3
catboxer

This is actually a very good topic. It's indicative of how the country is splitting in two. Writing under the title "The Second Secession Continues, Steve M. at No More Mister Nice Blog says:

Abortion is theoretically legal nationwide, but it's widely available in only some states, and it soon won't be available at all in some. Gay marriage will probably soon be legal in many states -- and will probably never be legal in others. Up here in the Northeast, we have gun laws; in most of the country, it's a firearms free-for-all.

And now, as ProPublica, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times have noted in the past couple of days, it's quite likely that many states of the Union simply won't go along with the Medicaid expansion in the health care law, thus continuing the process of turning America into two nations engaged in -- to use a phrase I didn't coin -- a cold civil war...

nomoremister.blogspot.com/2012/06/second...

and he also quotes an NY Times article with states that Republican governors in Kansas, Nebraska, South Carolina, are opposed to expanding Medicaid on the grounds that the states will have to pick up a small portion of the costs.

www.nytimes.com/2012/06/30/us/politics/s...

A house divided against itself...

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 7:04PM #4
Find1Answer

Jun 30, 2012 -- 5:37PM, catboxer wrote:

This is actually a very good topic. It's indicative of how the country is splitting in two. Writing under the title "The Second Secession Continues, Steve M. at No More Mister Nice Blog says:

Abortion is theoretically legal nationwide, but it's widely available in only some states, and it soon won't be available at all in some. Gay marriage will probably soon be legal in many states -- and will probably never be legal in others. Up here in the Northeast, we have gun laws; in most of the country, it's a firearms free-for-all.

And now, as ProPublica, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times have noted in the past couple of days, it's quite likely that many states of the Union simply won't go along with the Medicaid expansion in the health care law, thus continuing the process of turning America into two nations engaged in -- to use a phrase I didn't coin -- a cold civil war...

and he also quotes an NY Times article with states that Republican governors in Kansas, Nebraska, South Carolina, are opposed to expanding Medicaid on the grounds that the states will have to pick up a small portion of the costs.

Fed pay 100% of medicaid for a few years and then the states are liable for 10%.    Talk about cutting off your nose in spite of yourself.

Of course Bo you do not address the elitism of the right with their protection of conscience laws and their protection of corporate coffers.   as if the Right and only the Right know the one true way of do what I say and don't pay any attention to what I do.    the right in their  pre euphoria of the SC ruling on ACA were proposing taking all that appropriated health care money and giving it to defense!       I guess the logic is if we can't use it to keep people healthy we might as well kill them over there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 8:13PM #5
TENAC

Jun 30, 2012 -- 7:04PM, Find1Answer wrote:

Fed pay 100% of medicaid for a few years and then the states are liable for 10%.    Talk about cutting off your nose in spite of yourself.

Of course Bo you do not address the elitism of the right with their protection of conscience laws and their protection of corporate coffers.   as if the Right and only the Right know the one true way of do what I say and don't pay any attention to what I do.    the right in their  pre euphoria of the SC ruling on ACA were proposing taking all that appropriated health care money and giving it to defense!       I guess the logic is if we can't use it to keep people healthy we might as well kill them over there.

Spoken like a true Leftist.

Where did the Fed get there 100% to give the states?

And you are speaking of logic?!

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 9:17PM #6
christzen

Jun 30, 2012 -- 8:13PM, TENAC wrote:

Where do conservative red states get their revenue from?

Do their citizens, out of the generosity of their hearts and in the belief that their leaders are all knowing, all wise, and all trustworthy, simply write checks of their own free will to support their state governments?

Find 1 speaks from reality. The feds tax citizens and then disperse it back out.You wish to parse words to make some nonexistent ideological rant about "lefties". You and Bo could not post here if that term were banned. You both would have seizures and explode from the pressure of trying to have a discussion without dissing the " lefties" as part and parcel of nearly every  response you make.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 10:04PM #7
Find1Answer

Jun 30, 2012 -- 7:04PM, Find1Answer wrote:

yea yea I know.... where does the fed get the money.    it's your money I know.     well I have a problem with fed money paying for killing materials.   a planned obsolescence business model  that's like throwing money down an ammunition dump

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 10:17PM #8
Bodean

Jun 30, 2012 -- 9:17PM, christzen wrote:

Do their citizens, out of the generosity of their hearts and in the belief that their leaders are all knowing, all wise, and all trustworthy, simply write checks of their own free will to support their state governments?

Find 1 speaks from reality. The feds tax citizens and then disperse it back out.You wish to parse words to make some nonexistent ideological rant about "lefties". You and Bo could not post here if that term were banned. You both would have seizures and explode from the pressure of trying to have a discussion without dissing the " lefties" as part and parcel of nearly every  response you make.

You have the gaul to call out our use of a legitimate term .. Leftist ... when you have people on your side who call us "wingos" .. racists, bigots, homophobes and every other degrading term under the sun.  I mean .. HEY .. if the shoe fits .. wear it.  If your positions are on the LEFT side of the aisle, and you ascribe to LEFT leaning policy .. then you are a LEFTIST.  Would it be more polite for me to expand it into multiple words ... like .. "the people on the left"?  Why"?  Why should I write five words that can accurately be portrayed as one ... Leftists.  There really is nothing derogatory about it .. it's just a discriptor of position ..unlike your buddies .. with Wingos and all kinds of other names I usually ignore. [most are blocked].

Yes .. the feds tax the citizens .. but in this case .. the feds only tax SOME of the citizens.  And then the FED doesn't let the tax paying citizens have a say in what they spend it on .. and more and more, federal spending is falling under the guise of REDISTRIBUTION.  They Tax the middle and upper classes, and redistribute that money to their constituents through expanded services .... like .... PPO style pre-paid Medical Services.

Your SAVIOR .. the Messiah ... Mr Uniter .. is full of 5h1t ... and I'll do every thing in my power to defeat him this november.   Not even Clinton or GWB created the split in the people as this bafoon has done ....,. and then he has the gaul to tell me ... "calm down, and lets just move on and fix the economy".  Well quite frankly .. I DON"T WANT HIS IDEA OF A FIX FOR THE ECONOMY .. because everything this bafoon has done has destroyed the economy.

Say what you want ... GWB inherited a recession ... and he and the republican turned it around.  Your Fraudulent Buddy inherited a recession as well .... and he and his democrat allies haven't done a DAMN THING.  In fact, he just saddled the tax payers with another 2 Trillion in DEBT, to be added on to the existing deficits.  His lack of energy policy and allegiance to the wackos in the environmental movement will result in starving the nation of energy .. and transfering our wealth to the other nations under the United Nations ... all in the name of SOCIAL JUSTICE.

Well .. I say F**K Social Justice .. and stick it up the leftist *zz.  I ain't going down quitely .. I ain't gonna be "apathetic" ... just because a bunch of elitist tell me to ... especially elitist that I contend are DERANGED.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 11:05PM #9
christzen

Jun 30, 2012 -- 10:17PM, Bodean wrote:

Jun 30, 2012 -- 9:17PM, christzen wrote:

You have the gaul to call out our use of a legitimate term .. Leftist ... when you have people on your side who call us "wingos" .. racists, bigots, homophobes and every other degrading term under the sun.  I mean .. HEY .. if the shoe fits .. wear it.  If your positions are on the LEFT side of the aisle, and you ascribe to LEFT leaning policy .. then you are a LEFTIST.  Would it be more polite for me to expand it into multiple words ... like .. "the people on the left"?  Why"?  Why should I write five words that can accurately be portrayed as one ... Leftists.  There really is nothing derogatory about it .. it's just a discriptor of position ..unlike your buddies .. with Wingos and all kinds of other names I usually ignore. [most are blocked].

Yes .. the feds tax the citizens .. but in this case .. the feds only tax SOME of the citizens.  And then the FED doesn't let the tax paying citizens have a say in what they spend it on .. and more and more, federal spending is falling under the guise of REDISTRIBUTION.  They Tax the middle and upper classes, and redistribute that money to their constituents through expanded services .... like .... PPO style pre-paid Medical Services.

Your SAVIOR .. the Messiah ... Mr Uniter .. is full of 5h1t ... and I'll do every thing in my power to defeat him this november.   Not even Clinton or GWB created the split in the people as this bafoon has done ....,. and then he has the gaul to tell me ... "calm down, and lets just move on and fix the economy".  Well quite frankly .. I DON"T WANT HIS IDEA OF A FIX FOR THE ECONOMY .. because everything this bafoon has done has destroyed the economy.

Say what you want ... GWB inherited a recession ... and he and the republican turned it around.  Your Fraudulent Buddy inherited a recession as well .... and he and his democrat allies haven't done a DAMN THING.  In fact, he just saddled the tax payers with another 2 Trillion in DEBT, to be added on to the existing deficits.  His lack of energy policy and allegiance to the wackos in the environmental movement will result in starving the nation of energy .. and transfering our wealth to the other nations under the United Nations ... all in the name of SOCIAL JUSTICE.

Well .. I say F**K Social Justice .. and stick it up the leftist *zz.  I ain't going down quitely .. I ain't gonna be "apathetic" ... just because a bunch of elitist tell me to ... especially elitist that I contend are DERANGED.

MY savior? Well, since I will probably vote for Romney, how's that rant working out for you? Here's a  hint, just because one doesnt foam at the mouth over every fart that Obama passes, doesn't mean one supports everything he does.

I REALLY think you guys are losing your minds over this one.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 11:06PM #10
Bodean

Jun 30, 2012 -- 10:52PM, christzen wrote:

You know, if you are going to rant and try to insinuate the other side is dumb, you might want to spell the insult correctly. It's buffoon.

As far as my savior, I will probably vote for Romney. So how's that about "my side" and "my savior"? Just because I don't foam at the mouth when talking about either side, including the left, does not mean I support that side.

But it must be hard to distinguish that when you are losing your mind.

No .. I'm not losing my mind.  I'm pissed.

OK .. buffoon ... I really couldn't care less .. as I've never used the word in writing, and probably never will.  In fact, there are a whole lot of words I don't know how to spell ... and languages I don't know how to speak ... and subjects I know nothing about  .... and anyone who tells you they know everything is a liar.

But ... apparently, you won't be one of the ones who will get taken to the cleaners on this gig.  You apparently won't be paying for it .. or have children who will be paying for it, or grandchildren who will be paying for it.  ... or now .. great grandchildren who will be paying for it.

It's pretty emotional when you know that the future for our children and grand children is being ruined by a LIE that somehow Obamacare or even Single Payer is going to afford them great healthcare.  It's not going to happen in the US.  We aren't France, or Japan, or Germany, or any other HOMOGENOUS population with deep roots to its country.  We are a salad bowl of people, some are good, some are bad, some are brilliant, and some are worthless.  Social Justice does not carry the same meaning nor will it have the same impact as it does in these SMALL, relatively HOMOGENOUS, long standing cultures.

Like I've said before Christzen ... wading back to the waters that I DO know something about ... the Social Justice Programs of this Nation are the root cause of our Debt, Deficit, and Deteriorating Society.  Go ahead .. cut ALL the military spending .. cut ALL spending except the Social Justice programs .. and you will be running a 500 Billion dollar Deficit.  Obama and the Democrats, along with Roberts, just added TRILLIONS to the debt .. .and apparently .. you don't care.

At some point ... it will crush us.  Just ask GREECE.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook