Post Reply
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View The Gift that Will Keep on Taking!!
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 11:01AM #21
Find1Answer
Posts: 7,350

Jun 29, 2012 -- 7:43AM, CharikIeia wrote:

Jun 29, 2012 -- 12:03AM, withwonderingawe wrote:


That is a problem which I think will go over the bleeding heart liberal’s head. They seem more concerned with their self righteousness than their own freedom.



Are you a bleeding heart liberal?


The immense self-righteousness radiating from your post would make one think so.


The rightists never speak to what they are doing or what they are thinking.   They are experts on what bleeding heart liberals do or think and I assume they do this by way of explaining what they do or think.    I guess whatever they do or think is the OPPOSITE of what bleeding heart liberals or leftists do or think.    I assume that is their point otherwise what is it with all this radiation of self righteousness.

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 11:01AM #22
Bodean
Posts: 9,703

Jun 29, 2012 -- 10:08AM, Druac wrote:


And if you "choose to be irresponsible" and not have medical coverage...





yeah ... keep stretching that thought .. till it breaks.


So .. what's next??  Are women and families who have more than 1 child going to be forced to pay a penalty tax if they don't buy birth control pills??  Are people going to have to pay a penalty tax if they don't buy a car that gets a minimum MPG??


This whole notion that a bunch of Beurocrats need to "mold society" in their image of what is the "greater good" is a real slippery slope.


Like I said ... I don't want to hear it when they pull a stunt, using the same method, on an issue that you disagree with.


I"ll just throw it back at ya .... "choose to be irresponsible" .. and ...[fill in the issue].

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 11:49AM #23
TENAC
Posts: 27,252
Yeah, their image.

Molded in the Congressional Model.

Just below used car salesmen and and lawyers.

Ohhhhhh.   Most of them are lawyers.....
Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:02PM #24
Druac
Posts: 12,231

Jun 29, 2012 -- 11:01AM, Bodean wrote:


Jun 29, 2012 -- 10:08AM, Druac wrote:


And if you "choose to be irresponsible" and not have medical coverage...





yeah ... keep stretching that thought .. till it breaks.


So .. what's next??  Are women and families who have more than 1 child going to be forced to pay a penalty tax if they don't buy birth control pills??  Are people going to have to pay a penalty tax if they don't buy a car that gets a minimum MPG??


This whole notion that a bunch of Beurocrats need to "mold society" in their image of what is the "greater good" is a real slippery slope.


Like I said ... I don't want to hear it when they pull a stunt, using the same method, on an issue that you disagree with.


I"ll just throw it back at ya .... "choose to be irresponsible" .. and ...[fill in the issue].




All the scaremongering and fantasies of "what might happen next" does what to prove your point? Not much, in my honest opinion.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
---------------------------------------------
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
---------------------------------------------
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:10PM #25
amcolph
Posts: 17,975

See, the Left have this secret plan to make us pay a 'tax' for refusing to have sex with animals. Obamacare is just a trojan horse for their real agenda.

This post contains no advertisements or solicitations.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook