Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Dewey Defeats Truman!
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:32PM #1
catboxer

OOPS!

Serves em right, for reporting the story before it happened.

I can't ID the miniskirt Mussolini with egg on her face in the picture, but if it's any consolation to her, the Wolf Man over at CNN did the same damn thing.

Fair, balanced, and full of bazonga. Remember folks, you heard it here first!
Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:40PM #2
Find1Answer

I find that shirt distracting.  

maybe we are supposed to look at the shirt rather than the headline.    Innocent

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:44PM #3
catboxer

Is it the shirt, or the fact that she looks like she got shot in the back with two cruise missiles?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:47PM #4
rabello

OFGS -- What a stupid, arrogant mistake.  They probably had the headline created yesterday

The chick is none other than Dana Perino, I believe, Dubya's propaganda meister when he was King.  She has a show now on Foxy Lady "News".

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:50PM #5
Druac

That would be Megyn Kelly:

www.google.com/search?q=Megyn+Kelly&num=...

One of the few reasons I was able to stomach watching fox now and again during the last election. :)

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:54PM #6
rabello

Jun 28, 2012 -- 3:50PM, Druac wrote:

That would be Megyn Kelly:

www.google.com/search?q=Megyn+Kelly&num=...

One of the few reasons I was able to stomach watching fox now and again during the last election. :)

that's not a good enough reason. 

On edit: I still think it's Dana Perino, though.  She got a better do-over at Foxy Lady than she got at the White House.   Doesn't matter, though.  Both are blonde images

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:57PM #7
catboxer

OK, Dru, I confess I've done the same thing, back in the days when I had a TV in the house

But I always did it with the sound off.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 4:10PM #8
rabello

How is that spelled?  Eeuueew (???)  I'm soooooo disappointed.  That's exactly how chicks like Megyn and Dana get away with what they do!!  Apparently it IS the shirt that distracts.

SmileWink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 4:12PM #9
Find1Answer

I think she has Dana Perino hair but a Megyn Kelly face.   but who cares these women should be able to wear whatever their bosses say they should wear without being judged.   grow up and keep your eyes on the everchanging headline instead of the headlights.   

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 4:20PM #10
Armwar

One of the things I hate about the left other than its blatant anti-Semitism is its blatant misogyny...

and I think this is made-up, not real...as was the other thing about Fox you put up. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook