Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Lipstick on a Pig: ME PR wars
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 7:18PM #21
Shusha

BD,

If you want to talk about "thou shalt not steal", you should come on over to the "UN didn't demarcate Israel's borders in 1948" thread where we are discussing the (incorrect) belief that there are some sort of legal borders which define where Jews are allowed to live in Israel.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 2:09PM #22
BDboy

Jun 29, 2012 -- 7:18PM, Shusha wrote:

BD,

If you want to talk about "thou shalt not steal", you should come on over to the "UN didn't demarcate Israel's borders in 1948" thread where we are discussing the (incorrect) belief that there are some sort of legal borders which define where Jews are allowed to live in Israel.

>>>>>>>> I think what I said is pretty easy to understand and most of the members here knows I am consistantly said the same things with sources and references.

You can go back to British mandate and very existance of Palestine is there. Fanatic Jews deny the word "Palestine" today but it is recorded in history.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 4:31PM #23
browbeaten

Jun 30, 2012 -- 2:09PM, BDboy wrote:

BD,

>>>>>>>> I think what I said is pretty easy to understand and most of the members here knows I am consistantly said the same things with sources and references.

You can go back to British mandate and very existance of Palestine is there. Fanatic Jews deny the word "Palestine" today but it is recorded in history.

I guess you conveniently forgot that the Arabs said NO to the very existence of Palestine.  Even when Jordan occupied the West Bank, it was still NO to a Palestinian state. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 5:52PM #24
rocketjsquirell

Brow

the only ones who are denying a Palestinian state are the Arab Palestinians, the Arab world in general, the people who "support" the Palestinians and the Arab apologists. But for them, there would have been an Arab Palestinian state living alongside Israel, the Jewish national homeland,  a long time ago. But for them, there could be an Arab Palestinian state living alongside Israel, the Jewish national homeland tomorrow. Sadly, there are many too many "humanitarians" and "people of conscious" including some of the posters on this forum, are more committed to disparaging Israel, Israelis and the Jewish people and in trying to undermine the State of Israel than doing anything positive for the Arabs who identify as Palestinians. It is what happens when hate is more valuable than love.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 7:21PM #25
rocketjsquirell

Speaking of the importance of being more anti-Israel than pro anything which might help the Palestinians there is this from the PA

PA security clash with protesters in Ramallah

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Dozens of young Palestinians clashed with PA security forces in Ramallah on Saturday at a protest against the leadership's scheduling of a meeting with Israeli vice premier Shaul Mofaz.
 full artilce:
www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID...

When just talking is rejected, how can anyone expect peace?

This is what comes of a century or more of anti-Israel incitement and over 1400 years of anti-Semitic incitement. Congratulations anti-Israel folks, job well done!  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 8:08PM #26
LeahOne

Jun 30, 2012 -- 2:09PM, BDboy wrote:

BD,

BDBoy, can you try making a post withOUT slandering people as 'fanatic Jews'?  Your post makes no sense as a reply to what you've quoted.  Rocket's comment was NOTHING to do with names/labels (ie, calling the Land of Israel 'Palestine'). 

It WAS all about the fact that it seems acceptable to say "Muslims *must* be allowed to live wherever they choose, even in Israel - but Jews may only live in certain areas, and *not* within a 'Palestine'"......

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook