Switch to Forum Live View Zeitgeist :the movie
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 12:45PM #1
drawout

I watched this on Netflix the other day and  enjoyed the grand overview of most of the  conspiracy theories debated here like; 911, Religion,the bankers and their oath-breaking stooges in government,the apocalypse etc weaved together into a pretty coherent point of view. Everything in there but the cover up about aliens ,and I have always admitted that I delete things on this board to cover that up. All the rest is debatable of course. If you have time to kill and haven t seen it check it out post your thoughts.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2012 - 8:40PM #2
Stardove

I thought Zeitgeist is a good movie myself. 

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2012 - 9:47AM #3
Jenk76

Jun 22, 2012 -- 12:45PM, drawout wrote:

I watched this on Netflix the other day and  enjoyed the grand overview of most of the  conspiracy theories debated here like; 911, Religion,the bankers and their oath-breaking stooges in government,the apocalypse etc weaved together into a pretty coherent point of view. Everything in there but the cover up about aliens ,and I have always admitted that I delete things on this board to cover that up. All the rest is debatable of course. If you have time to kill and haven t seen it check it out post your thoughts.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I've watched about 40 minutes' of it on Netflix. (I had to stop it due to time constraints the day that I was watching it but fully intend to finish it.)

What I've seen so far is interesting, though it's the religious aspect--e.g., the earlier historical figures whose backgrounds match that of Jesus--which I've already known about for some time.

All the best,

J

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 6:52PM #4
Aka_me

they didn't do very good homework when searching religions for answers...

the Baha'i Faith is considered a global religion.

internet troll... anyone who won't stop posting about bad spelling.
the government KILLS and EXPERIMENTS and TORTURES people, without ever apologizing, being held accountable or punished. and you expect me to believe they've automagically grown a conscience to not continue? like bloody hades they have.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2012 - 12:44AM #5
Junoah

I have seen Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I'm not sure if its beffore or after the one mentioned in this thread but i thought it was really good. Its worth watching.

Also too, along the same lines is a movie called THRIVE. It goes into ALIENS severely and other kinds of conspiracies.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2012 - 1:55AM #6
Aka_me

Nov 11, 2012 -- 12:44AM, Junoah wrote:

I have seen Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I'm not sure if its beffore or after the one mentioned in this thread but i thought it was really good. Its worth watching.

Also too, along the same lines is a movie called THRIVE. It goes into ALIENS severely and other kinds of conspiracies.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

problem is... next to NO one cares

internet troll... anyone who won't stop posting about bad spelling.
the government KILLS and EXPERIMENTS and TORTURES people, without ever apologizing, being held accountable or punished. and you expect me to believe they've automagically grown a conscience to not continue? like bloody hades they have.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook