Switch to Forum Live View Zeitgeist :the movie
3 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 12:45PM #1
drawout

I watched this on Netflix the other day and  enjoyed the grand overview of most of the  conspiracy theories debated here like; 911, Religion,the bankers and their oath-breaking stooges in government,the apocalypse etc weaved together into a pretty coherent point of view. Everything in there but the cover up about aliens ,and I have always admitted that I delete things on this board to cover that up. All the rest is debatable of course. If you have time to kill and haven t seen it check it out post your thoughts.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2012 - 8:40PM #2
Stardove

I thought Zeitgeist is a good movie myself. 

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2012 - 9:47AM #3
Jenk76

Jun 22, 2012 -- 12:45PM, drawout wrote:

I watched this on Netflix the other day and  enjoyed the grand overview of most of the  conspiracy theories debated here like; 911, Religion,the bankers and their oath-breaking stooges in government,the apocalypse etc weaved together into a pretty coherent point of view. Everything in there but the cover up about aliens ,and I have always admitted that I delete things on this board to cover that up. All the rest is debatable of course. If you have time to kill and haven t seen it check it out post your thoughts.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I've watched about 40 minutes' of it on Netflix. (I had to stop it due to time constraints the day that I was watching it but fully intend to finish it.)

What I've seen so far is interesting, though it's the religious aspect--e.g., the earlier historical figures whose backgrounds match that of Jesus--which I've already known about for some time.

All the best,

J

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 6:52PM #4
Aka_me

they didn't do very good homework when searching religions for answers...

the Baha'i Faith is considered a global religion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2012 - 12:44AM #5
Junoah

I have seen Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I'm not sure if its beffore or after the one mentioned in this thread but i thought it was really good. Its worth watching.

Also too, along the same lines is a movie called THRIVE. It goes into ALIENS severely and other kinds of conspiracies.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2012 - 1:55AM #6
Aka_me

Nov 11, 2012 -- 12:44AM, Junoah wrote:

I have seen Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I'm not sure if its beffore or after the one mentioned in this thread but i thought it was really good. Its worth watching.

Also too, along the same lines is a movie called THRIVE. It goes into ALIENS severely and other kinds of conspiracies.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

problem is... next to NO one cares

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook