Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Obama Invokes Executive Privelege for the First Time
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:41PM #21
TENAC
Of course you do.
Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:46PM #22
TENAC
Look at how much Holder has already and continues to change his story.  But you would give him a pass.   Holder is making Gonzo look like a choir boy.   I am all for impeaching obama Oct 30. 

Or tomorrow.

I would still trade Hilary for obama in a minute.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:49PM #23
rabello

And if you had ever taken the time to watch any of the House hearings Issa (your hero, I understand from previous posts and threads you've started) conducts when they continually call Holder to the Hill to testify before them, you'd know what I am talking about.   Since you didn't, you won't know what I'm talking about.

Black Lives Matter
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:53PM #24
TENAC
Yet you up hold Holder lying to Congress because you don't care for Issa?  That's a personal value I don't care to have.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:13PM #25
catboxer

Nobody has yet asked why Obama wants to keep the details of this operation secret, but if you think about it, it must have been a real stinker of an operation and looking at it in any detail would be, I strongly suspect, very embarrassing for the administration.

It was one of those clusterschnazzles the current dictator occupant inherited from the last one, like the Iraq War. And like the Iraq War, I'll bet it stunk like old fish on delivery.

The acting director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosions is in the sweatbox this very minute, heavily pressured to resign because of this thing, if he hasn't done so already.

It's kind of nice to see the current little dictator with his tit in the wringer. Also, too, Darrell Issa is a grumpfaced, short-fingered, thick-witted thug with a rap sheet and a nasty gust in his inclination.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:14PM #26
Jasr

Jun 20, 2012 -- 4:53PM, TENAC wrote:

Yet you up hold Holder lying to Congress because you don't care for Issa? That's a personal value I don't care to have.

When did this become about "lying to Congress?" That's a pretty serious allegation. Can you back it up?

Issa is a partisan hack, wasting the committee's time and the taxpayer's money on efforts to embarrass the president.

His predecessor Waxman was by comparison a model of restraint, though the Bush administration furnished much more potential material.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:26PM #27
rabello

Jun 20, 2012 -- 5:14PM, Jasr wrote:

Yet you up hold Holder lying to Congress because you don't care for Issa? That's a personal value I don't care to have.

When did this become about "lying to Congress?" That's a pretty serious allegation. Can you back it up?

Issa is a partisan hack, wasting the committee's time and the taxpayer's money on efforts to embarrass the president.

His predecessor Waxman was by comparison a model of restraint, though the Bush administration furnished much more potential material.

Thank you, Jasr

Holder didn't "lie".  He made a mistake.  A mistake that gave a witch hunter like Issa the opening he needed to try to (finally) bring the man down.  

Holder ended the Fast and Furious program as soon as he found out about it.   He initiated some administrative polices to discipline some of those ATF agents that were responsible for the atrocity.  The mistake he made was to intially claim no guns were "run".   He subsquently corrected that, but the correction and his explanation -- which anyone can hear in one of his testimonies on C-Span -- wasn't good enough for Issa. 

Maybe Obama has a corrupt reason to declare an executive privilege, but I support in on principle.   The rich, white Repubs on that committee should be big enough to accept the information from someone who did nothing wrong, instead of always treating him like a mens' room attendant on Capitol Hill.

Black Lives Matter
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:28PM #28
loveontheair

Jun 20, 2012 -- 5:13PM, catboxer wrote:

Nobody has yet asked why Obama wants to keep the details of this operation secret, but if you think about it, it must have been a real stinker of an operation and looking at it in any detail would be, I strongly suspect, very embarrassing for the administration.

It was one of those clusterschnazzles the current dictator occupant inherited from the last one, like the Iraq War. And like the Iraq War, I'll bet it stunk like old fish on delivery.

The acting director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosions is in the sweatbox this very minute, heavily pressured to resign because of this thing, if he hasn't done so already.

It's kind of nice to see the current little dictator with his tit in the wringer. Also, too, Darrell Issa is a grumpfaced, short-fingered, thick-witted thug with a rap sheet and a nasty gust in his inclination.

Hello,

I agree Cat it is a stinker. Now we have a cover-up. Mean while this agents family is wanting answers.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:46PM #29
Mlyons619

Committee votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt over Fast and Furious

"...Maybe Obama has a corrupt reason to declare an executive privilege, but I support in on principle..."

IOW, "Obama may be a crook, but, dammit, he's MY crook..."

How very partisan of you.  

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 5:51PM #30
TENAC

Jun 20, 2012 -- 5:26PM, rabello wrote:

Jun 20, 2012 -- 5:14PM, Jasr wrote:

Thank you, Jasr

Holder didn't "lie".  He made a mistake.  A mistake that gave a witch hunter like Issa the opening he needed to try to (finally) bring the man down.  

Holder ended the Fast and Furious program as soon as he found out about it.   He initiated some administrative polices to discipline some of those ATF agents that were responsible for the atrocity.  The mistake he made was to intially claim no guns were "run".   He subsquently corrected that, but the correction and his explanation -- which anyone can hear in one of his testimonies on C-Span -- wasn't good enough for Issa. 

Maybe Obama has a corrupt reason to declare an executive privilege, but I support in on principle.   The rich, white Repubs on that committee should be big enough to accept the information from someone who did nothing wrong, instead of always treating him like a mens' room attendant on Capitol Hill.

No, he lied.

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

Oh, wait!

He made a mistake.

He evolved.

He...

He........

Holder retracts claim Bush team knew about Fast and Furious

The Justice Department has retracted a second statement made to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Well, he is just correcting the record.

Most of the problem with this country are leftists as you two that cant seem to determine what is, is.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook