Switch to Forum Live View Gun Ownership Up - Crime Down
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2012 - 5:26PM #1
Marcion

When are the fuzzy-minded liberal going to emerge from Plato's cave and face the facts of the real world?

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/18...

Moderated by Merope on Jun 21, 2012 - 04:02PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2012 - 6:55PM #2
CharikIeia

I stopped right at reading the link's destination.

The Washington Times has never yet reported facts without serious slant, or?

Convince me first that it's worth my time to click there!

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2012 - 9:41PM #3
mountain_man

Jun 19, 2012 -- 5:26PM, Marcion wrote:

When are the fuzzy-minded liberal going to emerge from Plato's cave and face the facts of the real world?

We already have and are waiting for the Regressives to catch up. They only have a couple hundred years of catching up to do. I don't think there's enough brains among them to catch up though. They're certainly not the brightest bunch.

Part of the problem is that the Regressives don't deal with the real world. They deal only in a fantasy world where the rich care about society. It's sad that they are blind to the fact that they are being led like pigs to the slaughter and that the rich only care about selling the carcasses of those they milked for all their money.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:36AM #4
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 10:17AM #5
arielg

Maybe the government should distribute free guns instead of food stamps or other entitlements.  That would make us really safe.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 10:31AM #6
Druac

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:17AM, arielg wrote:

Maybe the government should distribute free guns instead of food stamps or other entitlements.  That would make us really safe.

Sounds good...I will be first in line...good guns are expensive and if all of us having one makes us all safer, the government should step in and supply us all with good guns and ammo! ;)

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 11:44AM #7
nnsecu

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:17AM, arielg wrote:

With the recent SCOTUS decision we may see the government require its citizens to purchase a gun or face a tax if they dont. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook