Switch to Forum Live View 10 Camels for Obama
2 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2012 - 7:49PM #1
catboxer

The local al-Qaida franchise in Somalia, called al-Shabaab, in response to the US State Dept's "Rewards for Justice" program putting $33 million bounties on the heads of seven of the organization's leaders, have offered to pay their own bounty to "Anyone who helps the Mujahideen find the whereabouts of Obama and Hillary Clinton."

news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-offshoot-offers-...

The bounty is 10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens -- 10 hens and 10 roosters -- for Hillary.

I personally wish no harm to either Mr Obama or Mrs Clinton. But I do wish both their tongues would cleave to the rooves of both their mouths with the force of a thousand camels.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2012 - 8:43PM #2
ted08721

More people should be visited by the ghost of Christmas past, present and future and then just  maybe they would repent from their evil ways.

I'm trying to think of that quote from scripture that goes something like this" what good is it to profit from the world if you lose your soul"

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2012 - 9:11PM #3
catboxer

In Obama's case I'd prefer that he be visited in his dreams by the ghosts of some of the kids his drone attacks have killed in Pakistan and Yemen.

The quote you're looking for and you basically had it, is from Mark 8:36 -- "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" (KJV)

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2012 - 10:27PM #4
LeahOne

I think Hillary should be offended.......she's easily worth as much as Obama!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 5:20PM #5
Erey

Jun 9, 2012 -- 10:27PM, LeahOne wrote:

I think Hillary should be offended.......she's easily worth as much as Obama!

OK, 20 chickens and a she-goat. 

I had a very unPC boyfriend back in the day that used to pretend that he was an bedoin arab and wanted to buy me for some goats and chickens.  It was hilarious at the time (mid 80's)

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook