Page 2 of 19  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 5:49AM #11
Dostojevsky

Oh, how sweetly we have all been brainwshsed.

You hear a lie often enough...

We've seen it all with Libya. If there are no dead bodies, those who wanted the war and Assad out, will see to it there'll be some.

The rebells have been armed from the beginning and for what purpose - to kill ducks? Now neighbors have turned against neighbors. But that was a purpose all along. And what? Wa are shocked?

Now we can send humanitarian bombs to save themYell

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 8:20AM #12
SherriMunnerlyn

May 30, 2012 -- 5:49AM, Dostojevsky wrote:

We've seen it all with Libya. If there are no dead bodies, those who wanted the war and Assad out, will see to it there'll be some.

The rebells have been armed from the beginning and for what purpose - to kill ducks? Now neighbors have turned against neighbors. But that was a purpose all along. And what? Wa are shocked?

Dos,

It is always the same, distortions and lies to start wars.

Who knows what the truth is about what is happening in Syria?

Sherri

Moderated by rangerken on May 30, 2012 - 12:03PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:26PM #13
vra

I have to admit that I cannot come up with any course of action that might work and leave little in terms of negative repercussions.  The diplomatic moves send a message, but I certainly don't expect that to displace Assad.  Assad seeking refuge probably wouldn't be agreed to by him or the insurgents since there's the issue of war crimes.  Arming the rebels poses the problem that we're not too sure which element will likely end up ruling Syria if they win.  Unilateral action poses the problem that "if you break it, you've bought it".  Neighboring states are unlikely to take action because of the fear that it could spill over into their country.

Whatta mess.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:27PM #14
Amin21

Dos,

my information is factual and from the ground.  The only lies being repeated are those regurgitated from the Russian government and the regime which you seem to be peddling.

"Oh, how sweetly we have all been brainwshsed."

I agree it has worked well on you.

"You hear a lie often enough..."

and we do hear them from Assad and RT don't we?

"We've seen it all with Libya."

Yes where Qaddafi was massacring his own people and American helped bring him to a deserved fate.

"If there are no dead bodies, those who wanted the war and Assad out, will see to it there'll be some."

there are 10s of thousands of dead bodies...

and Assad IS TRUELY charging Sunnis for animal medicine and expired insulin in addition to the killings of thousands... whether you want to believe it or not

"The rebells have been armed from the beginning and for what purpose"

if you repeat a lie enough...

which this is a patent lie btw... that the peaceful protesters were armed from the beginning is now and always as been a lie

"Now neighbors have turned against neighbors."

Thanks to the regime

"Now we can send humanitarian bombs to save them"

we absolutely should

I agree 100% with your statement even though sarcastic

bomb the crap out of Assad and his goons to save the Syrian people

period.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:28PM #15
Amin21

To all those saying there are lies

I CHALLENGE them to identify ONE lie in any post against Assad posted here

ONE lie.

To those who say they are lies...

tell me do you have even ONE source from or in Syria?!

talking generically about lies and misinformation... without any information is a really poor form of denial as well as propaganda...

the bodies are there Assad killed them

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:29PM #16
vra

May 30, 2012 -- 8:20AM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

Who knows what the truth is about what is happening in Syria?

You've gotta be kidding? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:55PM #17
Amin21

I know several people who have dead relatives in Syria... and it wasn't the opposition who killed them...

and what I said about medicines is from someone who received medicines of the likes I am discussing.

I know Assad is killing people because we know them.  I know people have disappeared because we know them.

I know Assad is rounding up people in the middle of the night.

you call these lies and it is personally offensive, you are not simply insulting the media but calling ME a liar.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 2:18PM #18
LeahOne

May 30, 2012 -- 5:49AM, Dostojevsky wrote:

Well, Dos - acconrding to YOU, the Iraninas have lied:  www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/...

So maybe you will reconsider your ill-chosen snarkiness in the post above?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 2:33PM #19
LeahOne

"It is always the same, distortions and lies to start wars.

Who knows what the truth is about what is happening in Syria?"

You mean like the distortions and lies of Assad and the mullahs? 

articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-09/...

www.thearabdigest.com/2012/04/iran-plays...

www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/02/08/ru...

syriacomment.com/

www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/25/us-sy...

As to 'who knows the truth' - everyone *except* a couple of pious pompous presumed pacifist 'humanitarians', whose 'humanitarianism' doesn't extend as far as compassion for a poster who has close relatives over there at risk of arrest, starvation, maiming, mutilation and death as has been the case for months.

The "compassion" displayed towards this Arab Muslim poster by the "Israel critics" is breath-taking indeed.  'Reagent grade' ethyl mercaptan would be no more effective an emetic than their tender expressions of concern.......

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 3:38PM #20
Amin21

I'd like to hear a response that uses a source...

But instead what we will hear is generic talk about "lies" and "propaganda"

but no concrete response with any substance of any kind.  Those will then shrink away as if the challenge was never made to back up the accusations... and we will see them repeated over and over as if no challenge to their assertion was ever made.

Just like Assad... who claims militants against the regime murdered these people... yet fails to be cooberated by the UN or prevent any intel or evidence that this is the case...

Leah,

also just to keep it straight... while I am

NOT Arab... my wife is...

had SHE responded or if I were to type what she said about these comments... the post would have been deleted...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 19  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook