Post Reply
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View Iran killed its own nuclear scientist, pinned it on ‘Mossad spy,’ Arab TV station reports
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 1:57PM #91
Amin21
Posts: 4,643

and you have yet to show... in light of the accusations you make against the "Iran did it" theory that the accusation against the US or Israel is any more plausible.


You base it ALL on perceived character as well

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 2:16PM #92
Mlyons619
Posts: 16,571

Jun 6, 2012 -- 1:15PM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

Amin, They are both conspiracies/fairy tales with no credible evidence to support them, just like the idea there is a man in the moon. Sherri



Jun 6, 2012 -- 1:50PM, Amin21 wrote:


…There is no evidence to support YOUR conspiracy that the US or Israel killed this man... nor any to support that the other side was responsible.


We call this speculation in the absense of facts...


 So I might as well say that your claim that the US is running a terrorist group in Iran... and your claim that the US is responsible is also as ridiculous as whatever weird fantasy I choose to reference.


but it will be a silly thing to say.


Which one is REALLY a wild conspiracy theory?


and BTW...


I never actually said that I fully believe Iran is responsible...


I am simply smart enough to know that the idea that Iran could very well have done this is AT LEAST as plausible as the idea that either the US or Israel are responsible.




IOW, “You say po-TAY-to and I say po-TAH-to.”


So is it fair to say that the OP of this thread – that Iran killed its own scientists – is nothing more than conspirialist speculation, and that, for the most part, both sides agree that it’s mere speculation?

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 6:25PM #93
SherriMunnerlyn
Posts: 7,492

There is source after  source in this article and the 44 posts that are comments to the article ,most of which conclude  Israel killed the scientists, with the assistance of the MEK, who they also trained.


MSNBC: Israel trains Iranian terror group to kill nuclear scientists


mondoweiss.net/2012/02/msnbc-israel-trai...


Here is one of the sources:


Israel, MEK and state sponsor of Terror groups


A new report claims that MEK is behind the assassination of Iran's scientists, and Israel funds them VIDEO


www.salon.com/2012/02/10/israel_mek_and_...


Sherri

Moderated by rangerken on Jun 06, 2012 - 07:25PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 8:18PM #94
Mlyons619
Posts: 16,571

So now you are referencing to an "official" Iranian source, eh?


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.


And Mondoweis is, of course, a fair and unbiased source.


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.


Mebbe you can somehow link Israel to the Krakatoa eruption or to the extinction of the dinosaurs too.


 

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 11:49PM #95
Amin21
Posts: 4,643

Not to mention that Glenn Greenwald is a clueless moron... who lacks integrity and perspective on just about everything and is well known for printing and crying bloody murder over half truths.


and he doesn't establish AT ALL that the US government is supporting said terrorist group


still


no


evidence it was Israel or the US...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 07, 2012 - 9:15AM #96
LeahOne
Posts: 16,280

Jun 6, 2012 -- 10:49AM, BDboy wrote:


May 26, 2012 -- 8:48AM, rocketjsquirell wrote:


Actually, it makes a lot of sense if the scientists in question were not loyal to the regime or disagreed with the policies of the regime. In any event the "Israeli Passport" is an obvious fake. So perhaps the question we should ask is why would Iran wish to blame Israel?





>>>>>> Good question. One possible answer is Israel blames Iran for everything!


This is my best guess.





A very poor one, I think.  In fact, it's 180 degrees off. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook