Switch to Forum Live View How GOP new voter id laws could cost Romney the election
2 years ago  ::  May 23, 2012 - 1:43PM #1
Kwinters
wp.me/pcXu2-nX

Put the ABC report together with the allvoices report and this is what you get: Romney is winning married women, but those married women are precisely the ones who won't have the right id to vote in key states like Florida!

Jesus had two dads, and he turned out alright.~ Andy Gussert

“Feminism has fought no wars. It has killed no opponents. It has set up no concentration camps, starved no enemies, practiced no cruelties. Its battles have been for education, for the vote, for better working conditions…for safety on the streets…for child care, for social welfare…for rape crisis centers, women’s refuges, reforms in the law.

If someone says, “Oh, I’m not a feminist,” I ask, “Why, what’s your problem?”

Dale Spender
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 23, 2012 - 1:50PM #2
Ed.W

May 23, 2012 -- 1:43PM, Kwinters wrote:

wp.me/pcXu2-nX

Put the ABC report together with the allvoices report and this is what you get: Romney is winning married women, but those married women are precisely the ones who won't have the right id to vote in key states like Florida!

Then you should remain silent, so that Romney will lose.

Poll Shows Romney Takes Lead Over Obama in Florida

Updated: Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 8:28 AM PDT
Published : Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 8:28 AM PDT

(The Wall Street Journal) - Likely Republican candidate Mitt Romney leads President Barack Obama by six percentage points in Florida, according to a poll released Wednesday, with an increasing number of the swing state's voters saying Obama does not deserve a second term.

the Obama campaign maintains it has several paths to victory in November without the electoral vote-rich battleground state.

(I can see them now, trying to figure out how to win with just Maine, Vermont, and Washington.)

Oops.  Same link wrong story.

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 23, 2012 - 2:20PM #3
Kwinters

Even 100 votes can swing an election:

Later research showed that by the standards requested by the Gore campaign in their contest brief and set by the Florida Supreme Court, Bush would have won the recount. However, had the Gore campaign asked for a full, statewide recount the same research indicates that Gore would have probably won the recount by about 100 votes statewide, consequently giving him Florida's electoral votes and victory in the Presidential election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pres...

Jesus had two dads, and he turned out alright.~ Andy Gussert

“Feminism has fought no wars. It has killed no opponents. It has set up no concentration camps, starved no enemies, practiced no cruelties. Its battles have been for education, for the vote, for better working conditions…for safety on the streets…for child care, for social welfare…for rape crisis centers, women’s refuges, reforms in the law.

If someone says, “Oh, I’m not a feminist,” I ask, “Why, what’s your problem?”

Dale Spender
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook