Page 17 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
Switch to Forum Live View It Simply Wont Die-Where Was He Born?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 5:58PM #161
Hatman

Jun 14, 2012 -- 12:14AM, teilhard wrote:

Indeed, it was the Case that Alan Keyes "lacked Standing" ...

Jun 14, 2012 -- 12:13AM, Hatman wrote:

i seriously doubt that Keye's case was "thrown out." Based on prior observation, it was more likely denied any due process, for such specious reasons as "failure to state a case upon which relief may be granted" or "appellant lacks standing." No, i suspect that the ONLY way any federal court will be FORCED to hear the truth is for any State's representatives to bring suit on behalf of the State in question, as ONLY States are parties to the Constitution, therefore ONLY States can make Constitutional challenges. With goodwill to all the People- Hatman

Thanks for admitting that the court in Keye's case refused to even hear, much less adjudicate, any proofs he may have brought to the table.

"How conveeeeeenient!", says the Church Lady.

With goodwill to all the People(save oathbreaking scum)-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 2:54PM #162
Druac

i seriously doubt that Keye's case was "thrown out." Based on prior observation, it was more likely denied any due process, for such specious reasons as "failure to state a case upon which relief may be granted" or "appellant lacks standing." No, i suspect that the ONLY way any federal court will be FORCED to hear the truth is for any State's representatives to bring suit on behalf of the State in question, as ONLY States are parties to the Constitution, therefore ONLY States can make Constitutional challenges. With goodwill to all the People- Hatman

Arizona started that process and received adequate proof...thus dropping the case for fear of looking like total dip-sh*ts.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
---------------------------------------------
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 2:55PM #163
Sacrificialgoddess

Jun 15, 2012 -- 2:54PM, Druac wrote:

Arizona started that process and received adequate proof...thus dropping the case for fear of looking like total dip-sh*ts.

Too late.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 6:13PM #164
catboxer

Jun 15, 2012 -- 2:54PM, Druac wrote:

ACORN! ACORN!

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 17 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook