Switch to Forum Live View Michelle Bachmann...the Gift that Keeps on Giving
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 12:32PM #1
Jasr

Apparently Michelle Bachmann has incited the ire of the right-wingnut blogosphere by surreptitiously declaring herself a Swiss national.

When the invitable firestorm--that only Bachmann herself could possibly have failed to predict--erupted, she first hastily un-declared herself, and then tried to make us believe she has actually been a dual national ever since she married Dr. Marcus Pray-away-the-Gay, and didn't even know it.

And who could deny this? How could anybody believe that Bachmann would ever have dreamed of becoming a citizen of a country which has a private market universal insurance system which might have been the very inspiration for Heritage/Romney/Obamacare. Why I'll bet they even regularly give innocent 11 year olds mental retardation with HPV vaccine! She must have been submitting to her husband, or it would never have happened. Bad Doctor!

Now I know our conservative friends will now declare that she is a has-been and always was, and nobody takes her seriously. But the painful truth is she is stull the self-appointed head of the congressional Tea Party Caucus.

Maybe she'll take the advice of the National Review and step down, so Minnesota can have a shot at electing a non-moonbat to represent them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 1:39PM #2
mecdukebec

Willard the Etcha-Sketch will need her as V.P. candidate. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 1:49PM #3
Mostyn32

Great! A Romney/Bachmann ticket will virtually ensure a second term for Obama.

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 3:36PM #4
Jasr

May 14, 2012 -- 1:49PM, Mostyn32 wrote:

Great! A Romney/Bachmann ticket will virtually ensure a second term for Obama.

Which is why it will never happen.

But Bachmann lays claim to spokesperson status for the Tea Party in Congress. I wonder how many of them realize what a clueless nut-bucket they have speaking for them.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook