2 years ago  ::  May 13, 2012 - 11:41PM #41
mecdukebec

May 13, 2012 -- 11:28PM, Find1Answer wrote:

May 13, 2012 -- 11:12PM, mecdukebec wrote:

May 13, 2012 -- 11:07PM, Find1Answer wrote:

May 13, 2012 -- 10:39PM, mecdukebec wrote:

May 13, 2012 -- 10:36PM, TENAC wrote:

May 13, 2012 -- 10:31PM, mecdukebec wrote:

I remember Ms White, as Sue Anne Nivens, of "The Happy Homemaker," on Mary Tyler Moore.  Her character was the highly-sexed, anti-Phyllis Schlafly and always chasing Lou Grant/Ed Asner:

Considering her opus, from that show to the naive, Rose Nylund on Golden Girls, Ms White has had more flip-flops than Willard of Romney-dumb.  And that's saying something, even for a Wingo. 

Mr Willard Romney .....has.....lets see.....how does obamuck put it....he has e-v-o-l-v-e-d......

Yeah...thats it.

I am just curious, does no leftist on the board consider obama's flip flops?  They are far more recent and numerous......

I can't really respond to Wingoisms that deny evolution.  That's really a bizarre aspect of Wingoism.  At least, as I see it. 

now that's funny

Yep. 

well since I started this thread as a joke or play on another poster saying the Oprah was finished because she endorsed Obama I have  been  surprised that some "think" that Betty has ruined her career as well.     

I think there's an aspect of the Wingosphere that's come unhinged, since Wingoism sort of came off its tread in Iraq, esp. when Wingoism goes in a lemming-line and agrees with itself on whatever Wingomeme is the latest form of "outrage."  I was reading on Yahoo news that some commentator was Winging about how Mr Obama was using Air Force One; now, what, in particular, does Wingoism propose that the President should use?  Of course, my money is on Ms Bachmann, Willard's future choice of V.P. in August 2012, offering up her outrage at the vast amounts of $ ($100 M/ a day) Mr Obama "reportedly" spent in his visit to India: yes, that's a past Wingomeme but dang it, it's got to come back to life from the Wingosphere.

www.examiner.com/article/rep-michele-bac...

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 12:25AM #42
k-bearsmom

You all take yourselves WAY too seriously...LOL

and mecduck....I don't think you have any idea how old and tired and stupid your 'wingoisms' have become...our'e really in a rut hereFoot in Mouth

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 2:13AM #43
Find1Answer

May 14, 2012 -- 12:25AM, k-bearsmom wrote:

and mecduck....I don't think you have any idea how old and tired and stupid your 'wingoisms' have become...our'e really in a rut hereFoot in Mouth

and this all started out as a joke thread  maybe you are taking all this too seriously 

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 6:30AM #44
mecdukebec

May 14, 2012 -- 12:25AM, k-bearsmom wrote:

"our'e"?  Well, don't let malapropism stop you. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 7:09PM #45
catboxer

She should be told to be quiet, because she's tiresome. She might also be given a tax cut, and be less regulated.

The market for Betty White witticisms can run perfectly by itself, without any government interference.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook