Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Muslim Brotherhood-Top Security Clearnace-Thank you JNapolitano
2 years ago  ::  May 11, 2012 - 10:39PM #1
TENAC
What sense does this make?

Homeland Security Gives Muslim Brotherhood Secret Top Security Clearance

Maybe its no big deal......ya think?

I never saw it anywhere or even heard it on conservative radio.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 1:43AM #2
Ed.W

May 11, 2012 -- 10:39PM, TENAC wrote:

One thing I think we have learned during this past 3.5x years is that elections matter.  Napolitano doesn't even remember where she parked her car.  She didn't even care.

Yes we are under 6 months to go.  God, this has been a nightmare.

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 11:10AM #3
Mostyn32

Are your pants smouldering, TENAC? If you never saw this anywhere, where did you get the link? That's Tom O'Halloran's headline, and O'Halloran is the man who makes Rush Limbaugh look like a Liberal!

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 11:46AM #4
withwonderingawe

May 12, 2012 -- 11:10AM, Mostyn32 wrote:

Are your pants smouldering, TENAC? If you never saw this anywhere, where did you get the link? That's Tom O'Halloran's headline, and O'Halloran is the man who makes Rush Limbaugh look like a Liberal!

Does it matter where it came from if it's the truth? 

Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 12:19PM #5
TENAC

May 12, 2012 -- 11:10AM, Mostyn32 wrote:

Saw it posted on another forum.

You think I hold this stuff back?

I am just trying to make sense or justification of it.  You bring a radcial muslim brotherhood to the WH, you give them top security clearance.

I dunno.

And I never heard of Halloran.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 1:35PM #6
Ed.W

I've never heard of Halloran either.  And now that I have, I'm still not interested in him.

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 13, 2012 - 11:47AM #7
catboxer

I don't worry about the Muslim Brotherhood at all.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not invading countries halfway around the world from Egypt, nor occupying anybody, nor bombing anybody's villages with drone aircraft.

In my book, criminals are people who committ, you know, crimes, such as invading and occupying other people's countries for no reason, demolishing villages and murdering civilians with bombs, or running torture prisons all over the world. And people who don't commit crimes aren't criminals (even if we don't like them).

But the Muslim Brotherhood had better be nice to America. If they don't, the US just might decide to bring freedom and democracy to Egypt.

It's my unfortunate duty to deliver the sad news that if you think the Muslim Brotherhood is any kind of threat to us, you're still plugged into the Matrix. You need to find Mr. Morpheus and get that red pill.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 5:03PM #8
Jasr

May 12, 2012 -- 1:35PM, Ed.W wrote:

I've never heard of Halloran either.  And now that I have, I'm still not interested in him.

Well that is a healthy reaction, at any rate...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 5:14PM #9
Jasr

May 12, 2012 -- 11:46AM, withwonderingawe wrote:

Well where it came from can generally indicate whether it is credible or not. TENAC has a real knack for finding wack-job fringe websites.

And with this website as with "The Blaze,"in this case it is not "the truth."

The delegation never went anywhere near the White House. They did meet with some "working level White House Officials" according to Politico.

And they represent a political party that is getting set to govern (in coalition with smaller democratically elected parties) the most populous Arab nation on earth. Of course we need to talk with them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 6:17PM #10
TENAC

May 15, 2012 -- 5:14PM, Jasr wrote:

May 12, 2012 -- 11:46AM, withwonderingawe wrote:

Well where it came from can generally indicate whether it is credible or not. TENAC has a real knack for finding wack-job fringe websites.

And with this website as with "The Blaze,"in this case it is not "the truth."

The delegation never went anywhere near the White House. They did meet with some "working level White House Officials" according to Politico.

And they represent a political party that is getting set to govern (in coalition with smaller democratically elected parties) the most populous Arab nation on earth. Of course we need to talk with them.

So you're saying Janet Nepolantano did not give the Top level security clearance?  I dont care where they went. 

Did Bush give that type of clearance to Hamas when they came to visit?  Maybe thats standard procedure, I dont know.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook