Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Muslim Brotherhood-Top Security Clearnace-Thank you JNapolitano
3 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 7:11PM #11
Druac

May 15, 2012 -- 5:14PM, Jasr wrote:

May 12, 2012 -- 11:46AM, withwonderingawe wrote:

Does it matter where it came from if it's the truth? 

Well where it came from can generally indicate whether it is credible or not. TENAC has a real knack for finding wack-job fringe websites.

And with this website as with "The Blaze,"in this case it is not "the truth."

The delegation never went anywhere near the White House. They did meet with some "working level White House Officials" according to Politico.

And they represent a political party that is getting set to govern (in coalition with smaller democratically elected parties) the most populous Arab nation on earth. Of course we need to talk with them.

But...but...but...THEY ARE MUSLIM!!!

We all know that every Muslim is evil and wants to take over America...why in the world would we give them any type of security clearance!?!?!? Only devout Christians should have such a thing! Even if they are part of a legitimate political arm of a government that we deal with and have close relationships between our militaries...THEY ARE MUSLIM! RUN!

/sarcasm

I would bet good money that this is much to do about nothing...just some sh*t scrapped from the botom of an anti-Obamite shoe…as usual. The only places I find anything about the actual security clearance is form right-wing ass-hats on the Internet spewing their typical Sharia/Muslim scare-mongering.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 7:19PM #12
TENAC

May 15, 2012 -- 7:11PM, Druac wrote:

Well where it came from can generally indicate whether it is credible or not. TENAC has a real knack for finding wack-job fringe websites.

The delegation never went anywhere near the White House. They did meet with some "working level White House Officials" according to Politico.

And they represent a political party that is getting set to govern (in coalition with smaller democratically elected parties) the most populous Arab nation on earth. Of course we need to talk with them.

But...but...but...THEY ARE MUSLIM!!!

We all know that every Muslim is evil and wants to take over America...why in the world would we give them any type of security clearance!?!?!? Only devout Christians should have such a thing! Even if they are part of a legitimate political arm of a government that we deal with and have close relationships between our militaries...THEY ARE MUSLIM! RUN!

/sarcasm

I would bet good money that this is much to do about nothing...just some sh*t scrapped from the botom of an anti-Obamite shoe…as usual. The only places I find anything about the actual security clearance is form right-wing ass-hats on the Internet spewing their typical Sharia/Muslim scare-mongering.

Thats all the thread is about.

How unusual is this?  Considering the MB, I cannot imagine an equivalent terrorist organization being given the same clearance.

I was hoping one of my liberal friends could supply a link or something.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 12:21PM #13
Jasr

May 15, 2012 -- 6:17PM, TENAC wrote:

So you're saying Janet Nepolantano did not give the Top level security clearance? 

No I am not. You are saying she did. You need to back it up.

You certainly do not need security clearance for a diplomatic discussion.

And by the way, somebody who is as obsessed as you are with Janet Napolitano really ought to at least spell her name the same way twice.

I dont care where they went. 

Well you certainly seemed to be very concerned in the OP.

Did Bush give that type of clearance to Hamas when they came to visit?

I am beginning to think you are confusing "security clearance" with something else.

What does Hamas have to do with the Muslim Brotherhood?

Maybe thats standard procedure, I dont know.

Diplomacy is standard procedure. You never stop talking if you can avoid it. We talked with the Soviets constantly.

And the Muslim Brotherhood is not an enemy, and does not have to be, if diplomacy is handled right.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 1:51PM #14
christzen

So you're saying Janet Nepolantano did not give the Top level security clearance?  I dont care where they went. 

Did Bush give that type of clearance to Hamas when they came to visit?  Maybe thats standard procedure, I dont know.

Just a question.If you DON'T know,then why are you tacitly blaming JN for a security lapse by the title "thank you JN"? I'm not saying this was the right thing to do,but you admit to not having the facts yet you already lay blame at the feet of JN.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 5:36PM #15
TENAC
Not at all.  I cannot think of another president giving such clearance to ab group of known terrorists.  Have you?   If not, ok.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 6:17PM #16
Druac

May 16, 2012 -- 5:36PM, TENAC wrote:

Not at all. I cannot think of another president giving such clearance to ab group of known terrorists. Have you? If not, ok.

I'm still looking for ANYTHING that proves that ANY "President" gave such clearance...including the sitting one...or their administration. I don't see it. I see right-wing screamers screaming it...but nothing else. The only place I can find reference to it is the right-wing-wack-job-echo-chamber. The one that thinks Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. I haven't found what I would call a valid source...not even close.

So, where is your proof that this even happened? The actual security clearance, that is.

[George Carlin]
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 6:21PM #17
christzen

Not at all. I cannot think of another president giving such clearance to ab group of known terrorists. Have you? If not, ok.

My point is that you are screaming and blaming JN for something you admit you have no knowledge about.How about verifying PROOF first,THEn start the screaming?

Or is getting the facts straight first just passe for the right now?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 7:16PM #18
TENAC

May 16, 2012 -- 6:21PM, christzen wrote:

My point is that you are screaming and blaming JN for something you admit you have no knowledge about.How about verifying PROOF first,THEn start the screaming?

I have certain knowledge she did grant the security clearance.  What more knowledge do I need to raise the question?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 7:54PM #19
Druac

ROFL...in other words, yes.

[George Carlin]
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 9:15PM #20
christzen

May 16, 2012 -- 7:16PM, TENAC wrote:

May 16, 2012 -- 6:21PM, christzen wrote:

I have certain knowledge she did grant the security clearance.  What more knowledge do I need to raise the question?

Link then?

And do you also have certain knowledge than the Bush admin would not have given the same consideration to them if they came to the US as representatives of the new Egyptian government?I am interested in how you think the US should have responded to ambassadors from Egypt?Tell them to pizz off and go fly a kite.That woould work wonders on stabilizing the ME and securing Israel's' safety.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook