Page 25 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Writing on the Wall
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 9:26PM #241
christzen

May 15, 2012 -- 7:38PM, Bodean wrote:

Well .. they ain't normal.  They're not Bad, Evil, Sinful, or any other negative adjetive ... but they are not what constitutes "MARRIAGE".

Sorry,but that decision is not up to you,except in the one person one vote sense.When the state defines the legality of SSM,and it will eventually,your opinion that it doesn't constitute a "real " marriage will be irrelevant.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 9:54PM #242
TENAC

May 15, 2012 -- 9:26PM, christzen wrote:

Well .. they ain't normal.  They're not Bad, Evil, Sinful, or any other negative adjetive ... but they are not what constitutes "MARRIAGE".

Sorry,but that decision is not up to you,except in the one person one vote sense.When the state defines the legality of SSM,and it will eventually,your opinion that it doesn't constitute a "real " marriage will be irrelevant.

Or confirms the illegality.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 10:20PM #243
Bodean

May 15, 2012 -- 9:26PM, christzen wrote:

Yes .. Christzen .. I do realize that Leftist thought is tied up in TYRANNY!  I do realize that as our Leftist leaning [both GOP and DIM] Government usurps more and more of our Freedoms and Liberties, and that "the will of the people" ceases to exists, along with the ideal of how people should be governed .....  that, indeed, one day, the Left in this nation will take on the characteristic DICTATOR character that it seeks.

It will be no different from Communist Russia, or Maost China ... it will dictate, and at that time, by fiat, just like has happened in the 6 Left Dominated States here in America, The Government, not the people, not the Government "by the people" .. but the Government itself, in Dictator Mode, .. .will indeed .... DICTATE to the American Public, that SSM will be recognized on the same level as OSM, with all benefits, etc etc.

But .. until then? ... It won't happen.  Not by the votes of the people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 11:01PM #244
catboxer

Sounds like something I would read on the American Stinker "web sight." Butt I think thou knowest, along with those silly fellows, that TEH LEFT couldn't do anything like wot he said because they have no power.

I hope you're not identifying the Democrats as TEH LEFT. Because I will never vote for another Democrat in my life for anything. They're half the problem, and it's never going to get any better. So if it's them you're referring to when you go into all that cal about Marxist Maoist this and that, it's worse than I thot.

Listen to the voice of REAZON -- the voice of non-partisan moderate extremism.

--¢∆†bøX3®

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 10:24AM #245
Bodean

May 15, 2012 -- 11:01PM, catboxer wrote:

Sounds like something I would read on the American Stinker "web sight." Butt I think thou knowest, along with those silly fellows, that TEH LEFT couldn't do anything like wot he said because they have no power.

I hope you're not identifying the Democrats as TEH LEFT. Because I will never vote for another Democrat in my life for anything. They're half the problem, and it's never going to get any better. So if it's them you're referring to when you go into all that cal about Marxist Maoist this and that, it's worse than I thot.

--¢∆†bøX3®

Cat ....our entire Government is "LEFT".  Our Government has moved our Society "LEFT", save a few holdout neandertals ... like me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 10:35AM #246
christzen

May 16, 2012 -- 10:24AM, Bodean wrote:

May 15, 2012 -- 11:01PM, catboxer wrote:

--¢∆†bøX3®

Cat ....our entire Government is "LEFT".  Our Government has moved our Society "LEFT", save a few holdout neandertals ... like me.

Most folks would say moving to left of things like enslaving  blacks,denying them their civil rights,treating women as second class citizens,throwing gays in jail for their sexual proclivities,along with "leftie" ideas like helping the hungry kids,providing the same with health care,etc,etc is a good thing.

Except for a few Neanderthals that long for the good old days  when blacks,women,and gays knew their place,and if they forgot you could remind them without fear of legal consequences.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 11:43AM #247
Bodean

May 16, 2012 -- 10:35AM, christzen wrote:

Most folks would say moving to left of things like enslaving  blacks,denying them their civil rights,treating women as second class citizens,throwing gays in jail for their sexual proclivities,along with "leftie" ideas like helping the hungry kids,providing the same with health care,etc,etc is a good thing.

Except for a few Neanderthals that long for the good old days  when blacks,women,and gays knew their place,and if they forgot you could remind them without fear of legal consequences.

*** Sigh ***

Why do you people always run to "slavery" as some sort of an example.  I don't recall anyone saying that "gays" were considered only 3/5 human.  Have you??

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 11:49AM #248
Find1Answer

May 16, 2012 -- 11:43AM, Bodean wrote:

*** Sigh ***

Why do you people always run to "slavery" as some sort of an example.  I don't recall anyone saying that "gays" were considered only 3/5 human.  Have you??

no you just claim that they are not normal and that their supporters are retarded.    but to your credit you do self identify as a neanderthal.

tiny.cc/hnreew

The American Stinker,   I mean Thinker.

"I don’t care if the federal government is telling me to buy my employees Jack Daniel’s or birth control. What gives them the right to tell me that I have to do that? That’s my issue, that’s what I object to, and that’s the beginning and end of the story."

This hint that Potter had merely swaddled an anti-government rant within a "religious" blanket illustrates the main problem with Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion in Hobby Lobby: it takes claims of religious scruples for granted.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-expanded-hobby-lobby-20140702-column.html#page=1
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 11:58AM #249
catboxer

Slavery is probably not the best example, although it's a historical example of plutocratic tyranny -- the one percent versus everybody else.

Today it's mostly about money -- how much there is, who gets what, and what we're going to spend our resources on as a society. And if there's no money for a society to spend on maintenance and emergencies because one percent of the population is hoarding it, then "...the words of the prophet (in this case George Carlin) are written on the subway wall, tenement halls..." (P. Simon).

Plutocrats, aristocrats, banksters, and all their political lackeys in both parties are now on notice -- your time has come.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 16, 2012 - 1:27PM #250
christzen

May 16, 2012 -- 11:43AM, Bodean wrote:

*** Sigh ***

Let me add 2+2 for you.YOU,not me,rant about the lefties and their effect on society.So I have countered with examples of where it is better to have gone to the left and moved away from the right.See how it adds up now?I was not containing my answer to merely the gay issue,but to your response about the country moving to the left as a whole.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 25 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook