Switch to Forum Live View Finding Faith Journey to Israel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 12:42AM #1
Findingfaithla

Hello,

I am currently on my own Journey of Finding Faith. I am considering a 3-4 week visit to Jerusalem as a part of my Faith journey. I may be staying with a church in a missions trip capacity. I am also turning my journey into a documentary. I have found a few churches in Jerusalem that said they could use my services as a filmmaker in exchange for a place to stay. That will be the form of my missions trip. I have my BFA in film writing and directing and I would like to use my skills as a filmmaker, writer, and storyteller to contribute to the church and the Christian evangelism overall. I know it isn't the traditional missions trips but then again, I am not the traditional Christian. I am not traveling as a representative or a member of any church. Only as an individual Christian who is passionate about understanding more about Faith.

In terms of my interest in Israel I want to explore as many of the historical and biblical sites as possible. One of which being the Jesus Trail from Nazareth to Capernaum.

I am very new to Christianity in terms of my understanding but I am always open to suggestions of places to see in Israel that you feel could aid in my journey.

Thanks again for reading and God Bless.

findingfaithin.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook