Switch to Forum Live View conspiracy theories after Breitbart's coroner dies.
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 2:49PM #1
Ironhold
link

First, Breitbart claims that he has videos from Obama's days a college student that could potentially end his Presidency.

Then he dies.

Now one of his corners dies the same day that Breitbart's autopsy was supposed to have been released.

And it's too early to rule out murder.

Makes you wonder how long it's gonna be until the conspiracy theories blow over.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 2:59PM #2
SecondSonOfDavid

May 3, 2012 -- 2:49PM, Ironhold wrote:

link

First, Breitbart claims that he has videos from Obama's days a college student that could potentially end his Presidency.

Then he dies.

Now one of his corners dies the same day that Breitbart's autopsy was supposed to have been released.

And it's too early to rule out murder.

Makes you wonder how long it's gonna be until the conspiracy theories blow over.

Well, that guy over there in the fedora and trench coat might have some - hey, where'd he go?

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 5:14PM #3
catboxer

hot off the presses! Rip't from today's headlines! The Daily Mail (UK) is all over this one.

British tabloids rule.

Oops! I forgot the link:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2138216...

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 6:58PM #4
Druac

Ahhh...yes, conspiracy theory indeed!

'This election we're going to vet him, from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008,' Mr Breitbart said of the video, which he claimed was 'hidden,' but was later revealed to have been published in full on PBS as well as YouTube.

While theories about Mr Breitbart will probably never die, the theories about Mr Cormier's death can quickly be debunked by the fact that Mr Cormier did not conduct the autopsy on Mr Breitbart.

The L.A. County Coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter told LA Weekly that 'only doctors' ever worked on Mr Breitbart, because foul play was not suspected from the beginning.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 7:12PM #5
Fodaoson

Conspiracy theories often carry a hidden agenda.   They are usually perpetuated  by  persons who  have been demonstratively  wrong on something or someone  associated  subjectively with the theory.

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 8:53PM #6
REteach

The coroner who wanted to post Kennedy just died too. Must be a conspiracy. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook