Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
2 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 11:58AM #11
ZafodB

May 1, 2012 -- 9:09AM, Find1Answer wrote:

Police initially suggested the suspicious envelopes could have been mailed by militants from within the Occupy Wall Street movement, but a spokesman for Occupy Wall Street denied any connection to the mailings, saying the NYPD was making a false assumption. 

so not nuff said,  for all you know the FBI sent them or enabled those that did,  that seems to be the MO these days.

"A Spokesman denied" well that makes it official............

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 12:00PM #12
catboxer

The time between those two holidays you mentioned is the best time of year.

Almost the entire crop should be in by Memorial Day, with some exceptions.

Catboxette and I began planting this week.

As you can see, lettuces, chard, and kale are now in the north end of the raised bed, protected from one-footed pests by an application of Slug-Go™, along with wire hazards to keep out quadrupedal lettuce predators.

I'll go back again next weekend for the ceremonial potato-planting ritual. This is really a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the tomatoes and bush beans, which won't come till June.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 2:33PM #13
Find1Answer

May 1, 2012 -- 11:58AM, ZafodB wrote:

May 1, 2012 -- 9:09AM, Find1Answer wrote:

Police initially suggested the suspicious envelopes could have been mailed by militants from within the Occupy Wall Street movement, but a spokesman for Occupy Wall Street denied any connection to the mailings, saying the NYPD was making a false assumption. 

so not nuff said,  for all you know the FBI sent them or enabled those that did,  that seems to be the MO these days.

"A Spokesman denied" well that makes it official............

"initially suggested" " could have been" well that certainly will stick to the wall......

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 6:19PM #14
ted08721

And a Happy May Day from Malcolm X Park Washington D.C.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 6:21PM #15
ted08721

And as always if anyone would like to see the rest of my pics from May Day

photobyted.smugmug.com/SOAW/MAY-DAY-2012...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook