Switch to Forum Live View teachers torment autistic kid; *keep* jobs
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 5:47PM #1
Ironhold
link

Seriously - just how out of touch is that rep from the teacher's union when he doesn't even bat an eyelash over the misconduct recorded on that tape?
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 8:32PM #2
REteach

Smart dad.  

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2012 - 8:11PM #3
Ironhold

The teacher's lawyer is now getting involved.

The lawyer is trying to argue that because the teacher was absent for an hour, then none of the voices on the tape can possibly be hers.

Never mind the fact that the recorder was going on all day long.

And still caught her anyway.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2012 - 11:55PM #4
rangerken

If that kid was mine that teacher would have some rather serious problems having nothing o do with 'procedures'.

If that teacher had worked in the high school science department I headed there would be a vacancy now.

If that teacher worked in the school district in which I was a school committee member there would be a vacancy now.

In my opinion this should be a slam, dunk case of a teacher being first fired, and then at the least hit with a big, civil suit.

Ken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2012 - 10:56AM #5
Find1Answer

It would be interesting to see how Rush would opine on this case.    He sought to destroy Sandra Fluke's credibility based on her work as an activist, spun her testimony of a friend that suffered from pcos into an entirely different universe of sex tapes and paid service.     This nutjob that wired up his kid is a freaking investigator for SHARK www.sharkonline.org/  some peta type organization.    My children and I were accosted one time while attending a Barnum and Baily circus one time.    I think PETA are leftists doctrinaires and commies.    The father claims he only went viral because the school district was slow to act, and note the school district statement.    We acted quickly once we viewed the tape.     like I believe that,  the viral part.  everyone just wants to be viral these days.     lefty investigator for shark.   what a kook

I mean  just saying..............

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 2:26PM #6
Ironhold
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook