Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Tea Baggers and SOAW
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:31PM #1
ted08721

On Monday the SOAW had a march and rally on Capital Hill, while Tea Baggers also held  their major spring rally on Capital Hill, it was promised that thousands would attend Tea Bagger rally.
Above pic of Tea Bag Rally

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:35PM #2
ted08721

Fr. Roy Bourgeois - SOA Watch Founder & Hendrik Voss - National Organizer being told their permit to march in the street was pulled.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:43PM #3
ted08721

There were many arrests that took place

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:44PM #4
ted08721

If you care to view the other photos of the day they can be found at link below

photobyted.smugmug.com/SOAW/SOAW-RALLY-C...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 1:46PM #5
ted08721

Disappointing crowd for TEA Baggers considering George was there signing pictures

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 2:25PM #6
ted08721

The Tea Baggers even had a couple of women speaking about how they need men to tell them what they need.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 2:50PM #7
mecdukebec

Apr 18, 2012 -- 2:25PM, ted08721 wrote:

The Tea Baggers even had a couple of women speaking about how they need men to tell them what they need.

Well, they are conservatives. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 3:33PM #8
mainecaptain

Apr 18, 2012 -- 2:50PM, mecdukebec wrote:

Apr 18, 2012 -- 2:25PM, ted08721 wrote:

Well, they are conservatives. 

Looks like conservatism destroys the brain (mind). It is certain it is very effective  at brainwashing people into thinking they are stupid, or unable to make their own responsible decisions. I require no man to tell me what I need. But then I learned to think for myself.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 8:00PM #9
voice-crying

many of them are invisibleLaughing

"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2012 - 12:51AM #10
nnsecu

Apr 18, 2012 -- 3:33PM, mainecaptain wrote:

Looks like conservatism destroys the brain (mind). It is certain it is very effective  at brainwashing people into thinking they are stupid, or unable to make their own responsible decisions. I require no man to tell me what I need. But then I learned to think for myself.

What a load of crap the left is always telling folks they are too stupid and are not responsible enough to make their own decisions.  Need an example?  Obama thinks you are to stupid to decide what kind of health insurance you need so he pushed a law requiring you to purchase it.  If you require no man to tell you what you need then you must oppose the Obama administration telling you you need healthcare.

As for the pictures in this thread they seem to show members of the Tea party sitting quietly civilly listening to speakers, while SOAW is breaking the law causing trouble and needs police to restore civility to there gathering.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook