Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View US Secret Service and prostitutes scandal
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 1:17PM #1
rideronthastorm
Heard about it this morning theyre using our tax money to pay for their prostitutes?IM DISGUSTED Theres to be a full investigation. This countrys elite and politicians those in charge of us sorry to say but I believe for the most part 75 percent of them are corrupt and evil and this is just the recent example YUCK!
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 1:34PM #2
Roodog

The similarity between politics and prostitution is so obvious that our State Capitol is  called a house of prostitution on a regular basis.

Now if the Secret Service is obliged to do business with politicians, then why can't they do business with prostitutes?

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 1:44PM #3
rangerken

Apr 16, 2012 -- 1:34PM, Roodog wrote:

The similarity between politics and prostitution is so obvious that our State Capitol is  called a house of prostitution on a regular basis.

Now if the Secret Service is obliged to do business with politicians, then why can't they do business with prostitutes?

LOL...too funny....

However, we should expect that members of the Secret Service are held to a high standard of personal behavior and probity.

Ken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 2:20PM #4
withwonderingawe

Rush was wondering if it was about paying for their own contraception Laughing

Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 4:52PM #5
rideronthastorm

Apr 16, 2012 -- 1:34PM, Roodog wrote:

If its against the law they shouldnt be doing it but it was in another country dont know what the laws are out there,however, this question was asked today on the news.

Its not ok for them to do it. Theyre job as secret service agents is too protect our president or whomever they are going out on job for which requires a high amount of mental awareness they need to be watching whats going on around them basically every minute they are on the job its a dangerous job. So basically they are asked not to drink or have parties or prostitutes at the begnning if ever job because its a big big distraction, its like drinking while operating heavy machinary. Outside of being on  the job i dont give a crap what they do but i agree they are suppose to be protecting whoever it is theyre in this case i think it was President Obauma thats serious very dangerous work they dont need to be distracted by having parties drinking or prostitutes.

outside their jobs i dont give a sh*t they can do what they want.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 8:58PM #6
Mlyons619

Okay, The Secret Service guys got hormones just like anyone else, and it's clear this sort of thing has happened before.

Also, I would NOT categorize my overseas libery while in the Navy as "pure and chaste."

BUT these Secret Service boys violated a cardinal rule:

THOU SHALT NOT EMBARRASS THE BOSS!

And these boy did, so they shouldn't be whining...

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 9:43PM #7
arielg

Colombian chicks are hot.  The problem started apparently because they did not pay them.  That was dumb.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 9:58PM #8
catboxer

Looks like our Clumbian legacy will be of scorched coca plots & pregate prostitudes.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 10:00PM #9
teilhard

Oooops ... What happens in Bogota DOESN'T necessarily STAY in Bogota ...

Apr 16, 2012 -- 9:43PM, arielg wrote:

Colombian chicks are hot.  The problem started apparently because they did not pay them.  That was dumb.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 10:18PM #10
TENAC

Apr 16, 2012 -- 2:20PM, withwonderingawe wrote:

Rush was wondering if it was about paying for their own contraception 

Now thats funny.Smile

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook