Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View US Secret Service and prostitutes scandal
2 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 1:51PM #21
Roodog

Apr 16, 2012 -- 4:52PM, rideronthastorm wrote:

Apr 16, 2012 -- 1:34PM, Roodog wrote:

The similarity between politics and prostitution is so obvious that our State Capitol is  called a house of prostitution on a regular basis.

Now if the Secret Service is obliged to do business with politicians, then why can't they do business with prostitutes?

If its against the law they shouldnt be doing it but it was in another country dont know what the laws are out there,however, this question was asked today on the news.

Its not ok for them to do it. Theyre job as secret service agents is too protect our president or whomever they are going out on job for which requires a high amount of mental awareness they need to be watching whats going on around them basically every minute they are on the job its a dangerous job. So basically they are asked not to drink or have parties or prostitutes at the begnning if ever job because its a big big distraction, its like drinking while operating heavy machinary. Outside of being on  the job i dont give a crap what they do but i agree they are suppose to be protecting whoever it is theyre in this case i think it was President Obauma thats serious very dangerous work they dont need to be distracted by having parties drinking or prostitutes.

outside their jobs i dont give a sh*t they can do what they want.

Prostitution is legal in several countries. Not paying said hookers is stealing. Again they must've taken their cues from the politicians who routinely screw us and rip us off.

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 4:06PM #22
Marcion

Apr 16, 2012 -- 1:34PM, Roodog wrote:

The similarity between politics and prostitution is so obvious that our State Capitol is  called a house of prostitution on a regular basis.

Now if the Secret Service is obliged to do business with politicians, then why can't they do business with prostitutes?

Politicians ARE prostitutes they will sell hemselves to anyone for a vote.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook