2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 9:52AM #1
catboxer
I just took the latest news IQ quiz at Pew Research and found it ridiculously easy.

The quiz concerns the issue positions of the respective parties, and I doubt there is anybody here who couldn't get 13/13 as I did.

What's hard to believe is that the majority of the American public gets fewer than 10 of these questions right, but everybody has to be somewhere.

pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/?src=prc-h...
Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 2:16PM #2
loveontheair

Apr 15, 2012 -- 9:52AM, catboxer wrote:

I just took the latest news IQ quiz at Pew Research and found it ridiculously easy.

The quiz concerns the issue positions of the respective parties, and I doubt there is anybody here who couldn't get 13/13 as I did.

What's hard to believe is that the majority of the American public gets fewer than 10 of these questions right, but everybody has to be somewhere.

pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/?src=prc-h...

Hello,

Too easy. However, two of my friends who are Liberal scored 6/13 and do not have higher degrees. What is no surprise is the 18 yr old age group.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 6:48PM #3
aarroottoonn

I agree on the ease, but with people who generally don't pay attention to politics, missing the Lincoln and Boehner or Pelosi questions is too serious IMO.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 7:16PM #4
Mostyn32

Shoot, I scored 13/13, and I'm a Canadian! What surprised me was that only 8% of the respondents scored 13/13. One would think that if someone is taking a news quiz, he or she would at least be interested in newsmakers. Then again, maybe they thought that they were talking about entertainment news IQs!

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 10:17PM #5
davelaw40

# 10 was of course wrong

Lincoln was elected by Republicans but considered himself a member of the dying Whig party nor was he considered head of the Republican party

Non Quis, Sed Quid
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook