Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Abbas admits sending terrorists to kill Israelis
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 10:59AM #31
SherriMunnerlyn

Leah,

My response to the You Tube video in the OP is to report it as hate speech to You Tube management and hope they remove it, as they have the prior hate speech spewed by the hate group, Palestinian Media Watch, in their propaganda videos published on You Tube.

We all choose how we respond to hate speech, such choices to include confronting it for what it us and embracing it as our own personal truths.

And here is some additional information about this video, that all go to the question of its authenticity, according to the video itself  it was a speech by Abbas February 14, 2005, over seven years ago, on PA TV. There is no link I can find anywhere at all  to the alleged TV program these words were spoken on. And it was uploaded to You Tube in 2010, over 5 years after the speech by Abbas was allegedly made.

I do not think this video has any credibility to show anything to anyone, at least I question how any  person with a mind and ability to think would view this video as having any credibility whatsoever, after all I have uncovered here about it and addressed in this post and others. We do not know what Abbas actually said, when he said it, nor the context he said it in.

Sherri

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 11:41AM #32
SherriMunnerlyn

Apr 16, 2012 -- 9:13AM, LeahOne wrote:

And, speaking of MISQUOTING, Arutz Sheva's report actually reads:

"The popular YouTube site has shut down the Palestinian Media Watch account due to the venom shown on PA videos the watchdog group exposes."

IOW, the 'hate speech' is within the PA TV videos, and the translation is accurate.  Thanks for bringing the latest in sleazy tactics from HAMAS propagandists and apologists to our attention, Sherri!

Leah,

Please provide a link to the PA TV program this speech/interview of Abbas was first aired on in February of 2005.

Please explain the basis for your statement "and the translation is accurate."

Can you prove the translation is accurate?

Sherri

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 11:57AM #33
LeahOne

NO:  Since you want to prove it's NOT an accurate translation, you provide an accurate one.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 12:01PM #34
LeahOne

Where's your proof that PMW is a 'hate speech' group, Sherri?

Neither the ACLU nor the SPLC seems to think so.  I guess you don't respect them since they're 'only' American.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 12:05PM #35
LeahOne

Sherri, nice attempt at dodging the fact that you grossly misrepresented what the A7 article actually stated.

The hate speech is fully contained in the videos of PA broadcasts.

Your 'reporting' on that article was completely contradictory to what the article actually stated.  And the article in A7 was in English.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 12:07PM #36
LeahOne

Oh, and Sherri?  Are we to understand that you do not approve of blocking comments on videos or blogs or such?  I'm just curious.........

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook