Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View No sign of Syrian pullback as UN deadline passes
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 11:39AM #11
Amin21

negotiation with Assad is impossible.

Assad's death is the only way to end this.

The Annan measure is just a Russian ploy to give official legitimacy to Assad that he doesn't deserve.

Nothing short of smouldering rubble where his palace is, is an acceptable end result except voluntary exile.... even that doesn't bring justice for the mass killing, mass torture, and use of rape as a weapon as hundreds of girls from Homs suffer from complications of the rape Assad placed on them, to include girls as young as 13 and 14.

This I have no news source yet I say it is true.

Assad must die, and these UN games are a joke.

There is a warm place in hell for Putin Ahmadinejad, and their lying suporters and fake claims about Syria.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 11:45AM #12
rocketjsquirell

Amin

I think that Assad will go, however, he may go into a comfortable retirement in some 3rd country. It will not be justice, but it might be as much as one can get without causing even more suffering. The worst of all possible outcome would be to allow assad to remain in place and in power.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 11:51AM #13
Amin21

Actually I would love him to be gunned down outside and Argentinan resort lake in front of his grandchildren...

I think you get the reference.

That would be a form of justice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 11:57AM #14
LeahOne

(((((((Amin))))))), I understand where you're coming from.

I must observe I've never seen you post with such negative intensity - and I can only guess at the suffering you've witnessed which drives your revulsion for Assad and his murderous ways. : ((

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 12:03PM #15
LeahOne

I think we need to send some US Red Cross and a mobile hospital or two to Homs, Hama and wherever else - to be protected by US military so that nobody tries to steal their meds, etc.....

We shouldn't trouble the Russians or Iranians to try giving any assistance to the Syrian People - or the Chinese!  I think they've all done more than enough.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 3:44PM #16
Roodog

Apr 13, 2012 -- 12:03PM, LeahOne wrote:

I think we need to send some US Red Cross and a mobile hospital or two to Homs, Hama and wherever else - to be protected by US military so that nobody tries to steal their meds, etc.....

We shouldn't trouble the Russians or Iranians to try giving any assistance to the Syrian People - or the Chinese!  I think they've all done more than enough.....

In that country, it'll have to be the Red Cresent.Undecided

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 10:36AM #17
Dostojevsky

Quote:

"except voluntary exile.... even that doesn't bring justice for the mass killing, mass torture, and use of rape as a weapon as hundreds of girls from Homs suffer from complications of the rape Assad placed on them, to include girls as young as 13 and 14.

This I have no news source yet I say it is true.

Assad must die, and these UN games are a joke."

Ah, don't worry about news source or few facts, Amin.

WE've seen enough of hatred and endevors to destroy the country. Divide and conquor is the motto. The warmongers are not tired of war and the human blood. But the world is waking up. Russia and China are big enough to speak out and be heard, many smaller countries are watching and observing the genuine peacemakers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 10:50AM #18
LeahOne

Wow, Dos - I didn't know you were looking for Syrian citizenship!  But only under Assad, eh?

Russia and China as "peacemakers" - what a fantasy!!!  LOL!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 11:00AM #19
LeahOne

Dos:  in case you missed it, AMin has >>>FAMILY<<<< in Syria.

Congratulations on suggesting that his relatives have lied to him about what's been happening around them.

I really hate to think that your words were a true display of your empathy and sensitivity towards the civilian people who are being murdered in Syria : ((

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook