Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View More Government run amok for CAGW
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 8:07PM #21
Bodean

Apr 18, 2012 -- 4:24PM, CharikIeia wrote:

Well Bo, those who observed your stances over the years can safely argue by Occam's razor that you follow the rule of being against anything you think "Leftists" are supporting. There is no reason for any impartial observer to handle a more complex model for your stances. It always boils down to this same ingredient and root element. Purely partisan...

Maybe .. because it is no coincidence that Leftists are usually ... wrong. .. AND .. they lie a lot. :-)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 11:57PM #22
paeng

Apr 18, 2012 -- 8:38AM, Bodean wrote:

Paeng ...... you said ...

"because you are implicitly claiming that because corporations want large solar farms, then the "global warming story" isn't true."

That's total nonsense.  I've not implied or said anything to the like.

What I've implied, is  ... that since some people believe in the CAGW story, they mobile political forces to support large solar farms.

Totally different from what you're claiming I've implied.

It's supposed to work both ways! Why else do we have references to government, "lefties," and profit-makers involved in the CAGW "story"?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 11:59PM #23
paeng

Apr 18, 2012 -- 8:07PM, Bodean wrote:

Maybe .. because it is no coincidence that Leftists are usually ... wrong. .. AND .. they lie a lot. :-)

See what I mean? Government, greedy businessmen, leftists, and now people who "lie a lot" are now involved in the CAGW "story"!

Give me a break.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2012 - 12:27AM #24
Qwesam

Apr 18, 2012 -- 4:24PM, CharikIeia wrote:

Well Bo, those who observed your stances over the years can safely argue by Occam's razor that you follow the rule of being against anything you think "Leftists" are supporting. There is no reason for any impartial observer to handle a more complex model for your stances. It always boils down to this same ingredient and root element. Purely partisan...

I have been knowing Bo for many years and I agreed with you 100%.

Matter of fact, I believed Bo is a Rightist pretended to be Libertarian.

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook