Page 15 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Switch to Forum Live View Helen Thomas Honored at PLO Event in Washington
2 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 10:17PM #141
Miraj

Apr 25, 2012 -- 4:11PM, rangerken wrote:

Apr 25, 2012 -- 4:07PM, BDboy wrote:

Apr 25, 2012 -- 3:53PM, rangerken wrote:

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Ms. Thomas. She lost her job. She lost her credibility as a journalist. She has marginalized herself as a spouter of anti-semetic bile. She is no longer taken seriously by any respectable media. And she did it all to herself!

Ken

>>>>>> Very valid points RK.

Did you like her for last 50+ years BEFORE she said those "bad things"?

No...never...she was one of the most liberal so called journalists in the Whitehouse press corps, always trying to trip up any Republican and always ass kising any democrat. I never trusted, respected or liked her. I just never knew of her anti-Isael bias until she let it loose.

Ken

I'm in line with Ken on this.  I knew of her, her longevity and that she is Arab, but, as I'm a conservative, I didn't think about her much or seek out her views.  What she said was a big surprise to me.

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 15 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook