Post Reply
Page 10 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Is Piers Morgan a racist?
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 4:55PM #91
rabello
Posts: 20,491

Apr 5, 2012 -- 4:31PM, voice-crying wrote:


Thanks rabello!!!




Welcome, voice-crying. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 5:04PM #92
voice-crying
Posts: 7,222

I just read (while surfing) that the "police code" in suburban LA for "suspicious person" is: BLACK. I tried to find how many times Zimmerman used the word black when he was calling 911. Maybe it's easier to say: black instead of suspicious person...I guess one word is shorter than two. 


I wonder what the code is, for "suspicious person" in Sanford? 


I'd like to see Piers Morgan discuss this issue on his show.


www.loop21.com/life/george-zimmerman-911...

"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 5:24PM #93
rabello
Posts: 20,491

Apr 5, 2012 -- 5:04PM, voice-crying wrote:


I just read (while surfing) that the "police code" in suburban LA for "suspicious person" is: BLACK. I tried to find how many times Zimmerman used the word black when he was calling 911. Maybe it's easier to say: black instead of suspicious person...I guess one word is shorter than two. 


I wonder what the code is, for "suspicious person" in Sanford? 


I'd like to see Piers Morgan discuss this issue on his show.


www.loop21.com/life/george-zimmerman-911...




So would I


Also....why it is that in his dozens and dozens of calls to his secretarial service, 9-1-1, he always called in to report those he considered "suspicious" were black.


I don't think Piers "get it"


The 'secretarial service' references Zimmerman's request that the 9-1-1 dispatcher "have the police call him" (Zimmerman) when they arrived at his domain, in response to the dispatcher asking him (Zimmerman) if he wanted to meet up with the cops when they arrived.   The arrogance of that request -- call me when you get here, I'm busy.  What WAS he doing during that time if it was just returning to his truck like he said?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 9:02PM #94
voice-crying
Posts: 7,222

Finally...some real action against discrimination. ALEC exposed.


 

"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:15PM #95
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

Apr 1, 2012 -- 2:18PM, Fodaoson wrote:


Well, I think that  a threshold had been breached.  Some many persons have been labeled, or questioned as if they are, racist that it has lost its  impact and it reference to a a social problem. If someone has to look up in a dictionary what a twerp is and then thinks  twerp equates to the  ‘n ‘ needs to get out more         




 


Instead of calling Zimmerman a racist, they should call him and those who support his pursuit and murder of this unarmed American child unAmericans. Its amazing how people boast about dying in wars for the freedoms Americans enjoy, yet this unarmed child is murdered and people are taking political and religious stands to justfy the criminal wicked act of Zimmerman against this child. Trayvons size is not an excuse either because he was not out committing a crime. If any American is being followed by a plain clothes person, they would feel scared and have the right to stand their ground for the right to walk home unharassed by a person like Zimmerman carrying a gun looking to confront what he believes is a criminal.  Zimmerman is a murderer of an unarmed American child, period. Unfortunately, he, Zimmeraman, is a white supremacist terrorist by proxy and they support and defend him because he represents their long history of terrorizing and murdering the unarmed non white Americans, murdering innocent African American children and adults is nothing to them because they are in spirit unAmericans. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2012 - 10:22AM #96
voice-crying
Posts: 7,222

Apr 5, 2012 -- 5:24PM, rabello wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 5:04PM, voice-crying wrote:


I just read (while surfing) that the "police code" in suburban LA for "suspicious person" is: BLACK. I tried to find how many times Zimmerman used the word black when he was calling 911. Maybe it's easier to say: black instead of suspicious person...I guess one word is shorter than two. 


I wonder what the code is, for "suspicious person" in Sanford? 


I'd like to see Piers Morgan discuss this issue on his show.


www.loop21.com/life/george-zimmerman-911...




So would I


Also....why it is that in his dozens and dozens of calls to his secretarial service, 9-1-1, he always called in to report those he considered "suspicious" were black.


I don't think Piers "get it"


The 'secretarial service' references Zimmerman's request that the 9-1-1 dispatcher "have the police call him" (Zimmerman) when they arrived at his domain, in response to the dispatcher asking him (Zimmerman) if he wanted to meet up with the cops when they arrived.   The arrogance of that request -- call me when you get here, I'm busy.  What WAS he doing during that time if it was just returning to his truck like he said?




You're right (I hadn't thought about that), when you say: ("The arrogance of that request -- call me when you get here, I'm busy.  What WAS he doing during that time if it was just returning to his truck like he said?") Why didn't he say...I'll be in my truck! Instead...what he said was "ok," but in his heart, he said: I'm not going to let this one get away.


"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2012 - 2:48PM #97
rabello
Posts: 20,491

Apr 7, 2012 -- 10:22AM, voice-crying wrote:


You're right (I hadn't thought about that), when you say: ("The arrogance of that request -- call me when you get here, I'm busy.  What WAS he doing during that time if it was just returning to his truck like he said?") Why didn't he say...I'll be in my truck! Instead...what he said was "ok," but in his heart, he said: I'm not going to let this one get away.





Exactly.  His own words indicate he DIDN'T intend to follow the instructions of the 9-1-1 dispatcher, the he DIDN'T intend to wait for the cops, and that he DID intend to be "on the move" when the cops arrived. 


He was already carrying a concealed weapon, which is A-OK in Florida, but which volunteers and captains of neighborhood watch programs have said, over and over again, regardless of the state they're in, that neighborhood watch do their "watching and reporting" UNARMED.


It was a mere 2 minutes from the time Zimmerman ended his conversation with 9-1-1 and shot Martin dead.   2 minutes.  The best we can say about Zimmerman, if we want to make excuses, is that he is incredibly reckless, so reckless, in fact, he shouldn't be allowed to "carry" -- concealed or otherwise.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2012 - 3:00PM #98
Find1Answer
Posts: 7,257

There was no sanctioned or registered Neighbor Hood watch in the complex.    Neighborhood watch regs are no guns.   Watch and observe and report to police.  Be the police dept eyes and ears.   Zimmerman has a screw loose.

"I don’t care if the federal government is telling me to buy my employees Jack Daniel’s or birth control. What gives them the right to tell me that I have to do that? That’s my issue, that’s what I object to, and that’s the beginning and end of the story."

This hint that Potter had merely swaddled an anti-government rant within a "religious" blanket illustrates the main problem with Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion in Hobby Lobby: it takes claims of religious scruples for granted.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-expanded-hobby-lobby-20140702-column.html#page=1
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 9:58PM #99
Erey
Posts: 18,456

Who else can we accuse of racism this week?  Any ideas?  We should be able to analyze the words of either Michelle Obama, Katie Couric (never liked her), Ina Garten or Jillian Michaels and come of with some phrase we can take out of context. 


Just drop me a line when you come up with something.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2012 - 2:13AM #100
Mlyons619
Posts: 16,437

Calling someone a racist is an epithet - an insult - and certainly leaves no room for rational discussion.


Certainly there are racists out there, folks in the KKK, Aryan Nation, or Westboro Baptist Church for sure.


Piers Morgan is no racist.  I don't like him, but he's no racist.


I really believe that all these "{Fill in the blank} is a racist" threads ought to be removed.

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook