Page 6 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Michelle Duggar tells CBN We Could Fit the Entire Planet of 7 Billion+ People in Jacksonville, Fla
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 1:35PM #51
mainecaptain

Apr 6, 2012 -- 1:24PM, mecdukebec wrote:

Apr 6, 2012 -- 1:05PM, mainecaptain wrote:

Apr 6, 2012 -- 12:53PM, Iwantamotto wrote:

Women?  I was going to sterilize the men.  After all, we are limited with how many we can bring in at a time, but a guy can sow seeds all day long.  :P

I think we should start a strong sterilisation program and begin will every man who voted to limited women's rights. We certainly do not need bast*rds like that breeding.

In fact it should only be men who vote to end women's rights

Since Wingoism holds with the U.S. S.Ct decision that "a corporation is a person," can a corporation be sterilised, and not allowed to donate to candidates that want war with Iran, tax breaks for poor CEOs, and class warfare?

Oh wouldn't that be nice? Sterilised or at least made impotent.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 1:37PM #52
mountain_man

Apr 6, 2012 -- 12:43PM, Girlchristian wrote:

The only thing I question is the idea that birth control can fix this.....

No one said that birth control is the "fix." It is a part of the solution, not the solution.

The issue is even worse in non-industrialized nations. I was in the Amazon last year and damn near every woman in each village had over 6 children and many of them had over 10 children. Not sure how we fix that realistically. (Funny story, we met a grandmother that had 14 children and yet one of her daughters only had 3. When we asked how that happened, the grandmother joked that her daughter's husband was 'rich' enough to have a TV and; therefore, had other means of entertainment Smile)

As those people become more "modern" the birth rate goes down. Also, educating the women and girls reduces the birth rate considerably.

I don't think you'll ever see a politican support an additional tax on families with more than two children, but it's an interesting idea.

That could happen eventually. Probably not for a few generations yet. But it's time to put the idea out there.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 1:38PM #53
mountain_man

Apr 6, 2012 -- 12:50PM, farragut wrote:

Did I inexplicably include a "should"?

It was implied.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 2:06PM #54
farragut

No, it was inferred.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 5:51PM #55
mountain_man

Apr 6, 2012 -- 2:06PM, farragut wrote:

No, it was inferred.

Whatever. It's still an uncivilized thought that shows a contempt, hatred, for anyone not "Western."

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 7:32PM #56
Ebon

Or it could have been a questionable-taste joke. It's not like we use those all the time around here.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 8:19PM #57
farragut

Some people are so mired in dogma that they are unable to discuss, or think.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 8:45PM #58
mountain_man

Apr 6, 2012 -- 8:19PM, farragut wrote:

Some people are so mired in dogma that they are unable to discuss, or think.

That is a common comment from those that are themselves unable to think.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 8:46PM #59
farragut

Out.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 4:17AM #60
Qwesam

Apr 6, 2012 -- 1:05PM, mainecaptain wrote:

Apr 6, 2012 -- 12:53PM, Iwantamotto wrote:

Women?  I was going to sterilize the men.  After all, we are limited with how many we can bring in at a time, but a guy can sow seeds all day long.  :P

I think we should start a strong sterilisation program and begin will every man who voted to limited women's rights. We certainly do not need bast*rds like that breeding.

In fact it should only be men who vote to end women's rights

You know I am a man but always support women's rights.  However, I think your idea is great!  You have my 100% support.

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook