Page 5 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Video shows no apparent injuries on Zimmerman
3 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 11:06PM #41
Stardove

Mar 29, 2012 -- 10:59PM, teilhard wrote:

He looks and moves pretty GOOD for a Guy who had (supposedly) just been badly BEATEN ...

Mar 29, 2012 -- 10:23PM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 29, 2012 -- 9:53PM, Stardove wrote:

Dot, I just found this out about the time line myself.  You are right!

Added: Keith Olbermann's tweet on twitter with video.

Security VIDEO: George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin’s killer, on Police Surveillance, FULL VERSION

As Keith Olbermann pointed out, the video is stamped 7:52 PM, just 35 minutes after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.

The video at the links above is longer and has the garage from two angles.  There is also more footage inside the police station.  If you enlarge the screen you will see the time in military time.

Hello,

And your point is...

love

What teilhard said is exactly my point.  The video was not four hours later, but 35 minutes later when the police car pulled into the garage.

The point of your question love is?

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 12:35AM #42
DotNotInOz

And furthermore, the funeral director who prepared Martin's body for burial states there were no injuries anywhere that would indicate a fight...only a gunshot wound to the chest.

Source

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 12:36AM #43
loveontheair

Mar 29, 2012 -- 11:06PM, Stardove wrote:

He looks and moves pretty GOOD for a Guy who had (supposedly) just been badly BEATEN ...

Security VIDEO: George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin’s killer, on Police Surveillance, FULL VERSION

As Keith Olbermann pointed out, the video is stamped 7:52 PM, just 35 minutes after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.

The video at the links above is longer and has the garage from two angles.  There is also more footage inside the police station.  If you enlarge the screen you will see the time in military time.

Hello,

And your point is...

love

What teilhard said is exactly my point.  The video was not four hours later, but 35 minutes later when the police car pulled into the garage.

Hello,

It's a simple video monitor. What do some here expect--blooding running down the hood of the police cruiser? I have had a broken nose 2x. I have had the back of my head hit against the concrete and received 3 stitches. In any of these cases I did not have any or much blood and certainly didn't have any with my broken noses. And your point is again?

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 12:38AM #44
teilhard

The Point is that The Night Stalker Guy looks pretty GOOD for having (supposedly) been badly BEATEN less than an Hour previously ...

Mar 30, 2012 -- 12:36AM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 29, 2012 -- 11:06PM, Stardove wrote:

Hello,

And your point is...

love

Hello,

It's a simple video monitor. What do some here expect--blooding running down the hood of the police cruiser? I have had a broken nose 2x. I have had the back of my head hit against the concrete and received 3 stitches. In any of these cases I did not have any or much blood and certainly didn't have any with my broken noses. And your point is again?

love

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 8:44AM #45
Unworthyone

Mar 30, 2012 -- 12:36AM, loveontheair wrote:

The video does not back up Zimmerman's account.  There is no evidence on the video that Zimmerman was harmed in any way.  No bruising visible, no visible debris on his clothing, No visible limping or other signs of injury that the suspect claims he suffered during the altercation.  And it establishes a timeline. This video occurs approximately 30 minutes after the police arrived at the crime scene.  Quite a remarkable clean up and recovery if you ask me.

Personally, I can't wait to hear the testimony of those officers seen in the video. Would also like to get a peek at the extemporaneous police reports and medical reports describing Zimmerman's injuries and subsequent treatment.  I'll bet those will clear up a lot of confusion.

I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.  Thomas Jefferson

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Albert Einstein

You can get anything you want out of life if you will just help enough other people get what they want. Zig Ziglar

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/29/opinion/why-i-m-for-the-brady-bill.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 8:51AM #46
Marcion

Don't you just love all these Monday morning quarterbacks?

This is a real life situation not a game of Clue.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 10:12AM #47
mytmouse57

Mar 30, 2012 -- 8:51AM, Marcion wrote:

I agree. Some people are practically slobbering to make this into a "racial hate crime" -- when the fact of the matter is, there's a lot more we don't know at this point, and only a scant little we know. And even that is conjecture. 

Zimmerman's story might appear to be thin, but it's still plausible. Likewise, he could be lieing out his ass... but we don't know at this point.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 10:12AM #48
teilhard

There are indeed REAL-Life Lessons to be learned from this Real-Life (and DEATH) Situation ... The ultimate Legal Resolution, though, will not depend upon "Clues" but upon "Evidence" ... and its Handling and Evaluation ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 10:20AM #49
loveontheair

Mar 30, 2012 -- 10:12AM, teilhard wrote:

There are indeed REAL-Life Lessons to be learned from this Real-Life (and DEATH) Situation ... The ultimate Legal Resolution, though, will not depend upon "Clues" but upon "Evidence" ... and its Handling and Evaluation ...

Hello,

And definitely not in the court of Public Opinion.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 10:50AM #50
Esdraelon

Mar 30, 2012 -- 10:12AM, mytmouse57 wrote:

I agree. Some people are practically slobbering to make this into a "racial hate crime" -- when the fact of the matter is, there's a lot more we don't know at this point, and only a scant little we know. And even that is conjecture. 

Zimmerman's story might appear to be thin, but it's still plausible. Likewise, he could be lieing out his ass... but we don't know at this point.

My! This is decidedly the most sensical comment I have seen on this entire matter in half a dozed threads!

Thank you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook