Page 27 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
Switch to Forum Live View Zimmerman: I was attacked first
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 3:00PM #261
teilhard

Tomorrow (6-29), the *New*Improved* Bail Hearing for George "Night Stalker" ("Asset Concealer") Zimmerman ...

I have a Hunch that Bail will be set considerably HIGHER than last Time, if at all ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 12:48PM #262
teilhard

I listened to some of the CNN Live Coverage of George "Night Stalker" Zimmerman's New-and-Improved Bail Hearing this Morning ...

I think George's Credibility with The Court is near ZERO right now, such that his CLAIM of "Self-Defense" rings markedly H-O-L-L-O-W ...

He will be going to Trial on the Murder Charge ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 9:14PM #263
teilhard

The George "Night Stalker" Zimmerman Apologists/Devotees have gone distinctly ... QUIET ... lately ...

Hmmmm ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 12:18PM #264
teilhard

George "Night Stalker" Zimmerman has (again) been granted Bail -- in the Amount of $1,000,000 ...

The Judge also imposed some Restrictions on Zimmerman's use of Bank Accounts and Finances ... He is forbidden to leave the County; to obtain another Passport; etc. ..

It appears that The Court does NOT trust The Defendant's Reliability and Truthfulness ... This does NOT bode well for Zimmerman's Intention to invoke the "Stand-Your-Ground" Law, which will be heard NOT by a Jury but only by The Judge ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 8:52PM #265
teilhard

George "Night Stalker" Zimmerman is OUT of Jail (again) after posting Bail (again) ...

THIS Time, however, he is being monitored by electronic means, is forbidden to set foot on the airport grounds, is not allowed to open any new Bank Account, and must be at HOME between 6 PM and 6 AM ...

I notice (again) that his Acolytes and Fan Club have gone ... *silent* ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2012 - 5:51PM #266
Stardove

I got to wondering what is happening with the Zimmerman case and found this update:

Zimmerman Trial Gets Another New Judge

An appeals panel has ordered a second judge in George Zimmerman's trial for the murder of Florida teen Trayvon Martin to step down.

Read more: newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/31/zimmerman-t...

At another site it said the trial might not happen till 2013.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 27 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook