Switch to Forum Live View Newest 9/11 Documentary ~ 2012
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2012 - 5:27PM #1
Stardove
Tucked far away from any US news is this lonely forum. I just finished watching this video.  Funny thing a friend sent me a link about the Bill W documentary about AA and the video below was on the You Tube page.  Such is life!  You can click on the You Tube link on video and see in full size.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 6:42AM #2
Hatman
It amazes me just how many fools continue to believe the gummint line, the fairy-tale that box-cutter armed Islamic terrorists hijacked planes, flew them into the buildings, and the jet fuel caused perfect, into-the-footprint collapses...even of one building not struck at all!

Dag-nab moooslums, anyhayow.

With goodwill to all the People(except Oathbreakers)-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 1:14PM #3
Stardove

In my opinion a lot of people simply do not want to know what happened on 9-11-2001. It is easier for them to stay in denial than to think 9-11 could be a false flag event.

There are some people still fighting for all the facts to come out eleven years later.

40 Reasons to doubt the official story.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2012 - 11:38PM #4
dsfin

Rodriquez had an unexplained death.

Edit: fixed coding

Moderated by Stardove on Apr 25, 2012 - 10:23PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 10:21PM #5
Stardove

Can you please provide a source about William Rodríguez's death?  I canot locate any information.  My mom just the last week asked what happened to the janitor?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 12:06PM #6
dsfin

Jan 22, 2010 ... The dead man was identified as William Rodriguez, 52, a longtime FDNY EMS

employee. On his Facebook status, a despondent Rodriguez ...

Edit: fixed coding.
Moderated by Stardove on May 01, 2012 - 01:15PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 12:52PM #7
Stardove

I don't think this is the same man.  According to this link from 2007 William Rodriguez would be 50, not 52.  Also he was a janitor at the towers, not with the NYFD.

www.theargus.co.uk/news/1219050.intervie...

Another janitor did commit suicide in 2008.

A janitor who worked in one of the World Trade Center towers and helped save lives on 9/11, in addition to witnessing what he described as "explosions" in the tower basement, has committed suicide.

The New York Daily News reported yesterday that Kenny Johannemann shot himself in the head last Sunday, August 31, 2008.

Mr Johannemann's suicide note stated that he was taking his own life as he was being evicted and could not handle homelessness. The note also stated that since 9/11 he had become depressed and had been drinking.

More at links. Bottom line I cannot find a source for the janitor, William Rodriguez death.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 1:11PM #8
Stardove

Okay.  I found Will Rodriguez on Facebook.

Wall:  www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=56439197...

Info:  www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=56439197...

Mr Rodriguez posted 19 hours ago on April 30th, so he is alive and hopefully well.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2012 - 12:48PM #9
Beingofone

If This Does Not Get Thru To You; Nothing Will!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J02k

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2012 - 2:28PM #10
Stardove

Jun 21, 2012 -- 12:48PM, Beingofone wrote:

If This Does Not Get Thru To You; Nothing Will!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J02k

Thanks for posting Beingofone.  Funny my computer was fine till I watched the video.  Then it starting lagging.  (another conspiracy)

Here is the You Tube.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook