Switch to Forum Live View PRC Spokesman Admits that Hamas Allows Attacks Against Israel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2012 - 10:09AM #1
rocketjsquirell
PRC Spokesman Admits that Hamas Allows Attacks Against Israel
Posted on March 12, 2012

Since Friday, March 9, 2012, more than 190 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip, striking major population centers in southern Israel. More than 1,000,000 Israelis are living under the threat of rocket fire.

Terrorist groups such as the PRC (Popular Resistance Committees) are firing rockets into the cities of Ashdod, Beersheba, Yavne, Netivot and Ashkelon, as well as into the Eshkol and Shaar HaNegev regional councils.

The following video shows an interview with Abu Mujahid, spokesman of the Popular Resistance Committees in Gaza. It aired on March 10, 2012 on Hamas’ Al-Aqsa TV. In the video, Abu Majahid admits that Hamas allows his group complete freedom of action in the Gaza Strip.

www.idfblog.com/2012/03/12/prc-spokesman...

or if you would rather just seeing the video

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...

I guess rockets are just more of that non-violent resistance to "the occupation" we keep hearing about so much. I guess that the Islamic Resistance Movement's (Hamas) crackdown and suppression of violent terrorist groups we have been reading about is just so much propaganda made to make us think that the leopard has changed his spots.  I wasn;t fooled, were you? 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook