Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View Palestinian Hunger Striker Appeals To Israel's Supreme Court
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 3:57PM #61
SherriMunnerlyn

Mar 2, 2012 -- 1:10PM, LeahOne wrote:

Sherri, whatever health issues Adnan has as a result of his hunger strike are issues from HIS choice - nobody else's.  It's just that simple.

Had they forced him to accept nutrition, no doubt you'd be scraming about what monsters they were - not praising them for trying to save his life.

The hypocrisy is duly noted.

Leah,

We are not dealing with a hunger strike by Khader Adnan, anymore. We are dealing with the issue of him getting proper present medical care and his continued mistreatment and his continued unlawful detention, all problems that remain.

I certainly do not believe he should have been force fed, there is intl precedent that makes that unlawful, I understand. Your accusing me of Hypocrisy for something I did not say or do is noted.

Throughout time, people of conscience have chosen fasts and not eating to confront injustice and for other faith reasons. I do not expect such practices to end here.

Sherri 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 4:11PM #62
LeahOne

Sherri, I didn't sign off on my rights to let you decide the terms and definitions of all discussions with you.

I loathe and detest that 'dialectic' bullcrap, but of course as ever you're free to adore it if you choose.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 4:13PM #63
LeahOne

While it's regrettable that you want to deny any connection between Adnan's self-inflicted hunger strike and his current medical condition, it's just not factual nor reasonable to do so.  Not buying what you're trying to sell there, Sherri.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 5:03PM #64
SherriMunnerlyn

Mar 2, 2012 -- 4:11PM, LeahOne wrote:

Sherri, I didn't sign off on my rights to let you decide the terms and definitions of all discussions with you.

I loathe and detest that 'dialectic' bullcrap, but of course as ever you're free to adore it if you choose.....

Leah,

I have no idea what you are speaking about.

The last post of yours I read, you ended it by calling me a Hypocrite.

Sherri

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 5:09PM #65
LeahOne

When I don't recognize a term somone else uses, I look it up. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2012 - 5:22PM #66
SherriMunnerlyn

Mar 2, 2012 -- 4:13PM, LeahOne wrote:

While it's regrettable that you want to deny any connection between Adnan's self-inflicted hunger strike and his current medical condition, it's just not factual nor reasonable to do so.  Not buying what you're trying to sell there, Sherri.

Leah,

I am not  blaming the Occupier and unlawful Israeli authorities holding Khader Adnan in an unlawful detention, for Khader's hunger strike. Please do not put words into my mouth I never said.

Khader chose the hunger strike, freely and voluntarily embracing nonviolent resistance and honorable acts of self-sacrifice, to protest injustices, his unlawful Israeli administrative detention and illegalities from the time he was kidnapped with the use of an illegal human shield, to torture and unlawful practices he endured during detention, to the unlawful administrative detentions of hundreds of other prisoners.

The issue now is Khader Adnan needs proper medical care to address his physical and medical condition, he needs to be released from his illegal captivity, by his captors.

Sherri

Moderated by rangerken on Mar 02, 2012 - 05:47PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2012 - 6:50AM #67
Dostojevsky

Reading these posts and pausing for a moment I remember an American hostage in Iran and non-stop news coverage here in Oz. Yet hardly a whisper about this young man.

I don't know whether he is making any news internationally but either way, how can Israel allow themselves this behavior?

Saddam and Bin Laden were treated better. At least they had quick death.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2012 - 11:59AM #68
LeahOne

Blaming Israel for a perceived lack of media coverage in OZ is hardly reasonable.  

Moderated by Merope on Mar 03, 2012 - 12:16PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2012 - 2:10AM #69
Dostojevsky

Mar 3, 2012 -- 11:59AM, LeahOne wrote:

Blaming Israel for a perceived lack of media coverage in OZ is hardly reasonable.  

I certainly did not; should I have?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook