Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Norway paper afraid country losing Jews
2 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2012 - 9:40AM #21
rocketjsquirell

BDboy

Those of us who live outside the State of Israel are living in the gallut - in exile. While it is not possible (and maybe not advisable) for all Jews to live in Israel, Israel is the "natural" home of the Jewish people who are the native population of the place and who have been the only people living there continuously throughout recorded history.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2012 - 9:50AM #22
Ken

Feb 20, 2012 -- 9:40AM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDboy

Those of us who live outside the State of Israel are living in the gallut - in exile. While it is not possible (and maybe not advisable) for all Jews to live in Israel, Israel is the "natural" home of the Jewish people who are the native population of the place and who have been the only people living there continuously throughout recorded history.

Anyone who is born in a place is native to that place.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2012 - 9:39AM #23
BDboy

Feb 20, 2012 -- 9:40AM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDboy

>>>>>>>> Thank you.

I don't mind people having their own theory but in 21st century, it starts problem when such theory causes oppression on native non-Jews. As I mentioned earlier, any scientific examination will reveal that, forefathers of many non-Jews in Palestine walked with Jesus and Moses in Biblical time. Today they face discrimination because ( at some point of time their forefathers) converted to Christianity and Islam.

Which makes an Indian (From South east asian Jew near China/Myanmer) a "Natural" citizen of "Jewish Israel" but makes native non-Jews "Un-natural". Had it been Norway doing or even saying (Or promoting) anything near fanatic "Theory", I would have seen a very different Rocket. :-)

I am little concern with the last part of the theory where you "CLAIMED" that Jews are the "ONLY" people with natural home in Palestine. This caused a lot of destruction on Jews and non-jews alike.

Maybe a little reflection is needed.

Wish you have a nice day!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2012 - 10:18PM #24
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest