Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Bohemian Grove...No women allowed!
3 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2011 - 10:54AM #1
dsfin
A Satanic Cult which has had as members every Republican President in attendance.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2011 - 5:05PM #2
Ironhold

Got any sort of evidence for this?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2011 - 8:28PM #3
dsfin

Nov 23, 2011 -- 5:05PM, Ironhold wrote:

Got any sort of evidence for this?

If you Google there are a few videos. I don't know how to download.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2011 - 10:47PM #4
Ironhold

All you have to do is post the links to the pages themselves.

Do you know how to do that?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2011 - 11:46PM #5
Hatman
There was video taken from a hidden cam; saw it @ Alex Jone's site.  Yep, there was Moloch(could be "Molech") in all his "glory," being offered a sacrifice, dozens of high-profile, well-known "leaders" in attendance.

And in case you don't know, Moloch is often represented as an owl...and if you know where to look, you can find an owl secreted on the US "dollar" bill.

But here's one link, found by a simple google of "Bohemian Grove."  There are multiple other references if you do not wish to examine the well-documented stuff Jones provides.

Try this link for a starter:
www.google.com/search?q=%22Bohemian+Grov...

Here's the vid alluded to earlier:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY

If that ain't enough for ya, here's the link to "Bohemian Grove" google results; only 2.4 million hits.  Should keep you busy enough, if you truly have an interest.

BTW, a google of ["Bohemian Grove" video] turned up 3.5 million hits.

www.google.com/search?q=%22Bohemian+Grov...

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2011 - 1:18AM #6
Wanderingal

Oh no! Secret Owls? AND Canaanites.

I'm a-sceered.

I don't suppose it matters that it's been proved there was no "Moloch" and that the sacrifices refered to is the Israelite tradition of sacrificing children during bad times.

But don't worry about these facts.

Nope.

Carry on......

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2011 - 8:02PM #7
Hatman

Nov 27, 2011 -- 1:18AM, Wanderingal wrote:

Oh no! Secret Owls? AND Canaanites.

I'm a-sceered.

I don't suppose it matters that it's been proved there was no "Moloch" and that the sacrifices refered to is the Israelite tradition of sacrificing children during bad times.

But don't worry about these facts.

Nope.

Carry on......

Got a website to prove up your point?  Or should i believe my lyin' eyes that can see a large effigy of an owl being sacrificed to in the video?

But sneer and scorn all you like; that's your "debate" tactic, followed swiftly by NEVER supplying the very "facts" you demand of "others."

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
~Eric Arthur Blair, aka George Orwell

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed.  It wasn't the world being round that agitated people so much as that it was not flat.  When a well-packaged web of lies has been gradually sold to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous, and it's speaker, a raving lunatic."
~Dresden James

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 1:55AM #8
Wanderingal

Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.

Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 9:58AM #9
Do_unto_others

And here all this time, I thought the Bohemian Grove was just an invention of author Armistead Maupin as a device for his 'Tales of the City' series (a charming story, btw).

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 3:52PM #10
dsfin

Nov 28, 2011 -- 1:55AM, Wanderingal wrote:

Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.

Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.

The meetings would seem to be in conflict with the Logan Act.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook