Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

 
Pause Switch to Standard View Bohemian Grove...No women allowed!
Show More
Loading...
Flag dsfin November 23, 2011 10:54 AM EST
A Satanic Cult which has had as members every Republican President in attendance.
Flag Ironhold November 23, 2011 5:05 PM EST

Got any sort of evidence for this?

Flag dsfin November 23, 2011 8:28 PM EST

Nov 23, 2011 -- 5:05PM, Ironhold wrote:


Got any sort of evidence for this?




If you Google there are a few videos. I don't know how to download.

Flag Ironhold November 23, 2011 10:47 PM EST

All you have to do is post the links to the pages themselves.


Do you know how to do that?

Flag Hatman November 23, 2011 11:46 PM EST
There was video taken from a hidden cam; saw it @ Alex Jone's site.  Yep, there was Moloch(could be "Molech") in all his "glory," being offered a sacrifice, dozens of high-profile, well-known "leaders" in attendance.

And in case you don't know, Moloch is often represented as an owl...and if you know where to look, you can find an owl secreted on the US "dollar" bill.

But here's one link, found by a simple google of "Bohemian Grove."  There are multiple other references if you do not wish to examine the well-documented stuff Jones provides.

Try this link for a starter:
www.google.com/search?q=%22Bohemian+Grov...

Here's the vid alluded to earlier:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY

If that ain't enough for ya, here's the link to "Bohemian Grove" google results; only 2.4 million hits.  Should keep you busy enough, if you truly have an interest.

BTW, a google of ["Bohemian Grove" video] turned up 3.5 million hits.


www.google.com/search?q=%22Bohemian+Grov...

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
Flag Wanderingal November 27, 2011 1:18 AM EST

Oh no! Secret Owls? AND Canaanites.


I'm a-sceered.


I don't suppose it matters that it's been proved there was no "Moloch" and that the sacrifices refered to is the Israelite tradition of sacrificing children during bad times.


But don't worry about these facts.


Nope.


Carry on......

Flag Hatman November 27, 2011 8:02 PM EST

Nov 27, 2011 -- 1:18AM, Wanderingal wrote:

Oh no! Secret Owls? AND Canaanites.


I'm a-sceered.


I don't suppose it matters that it's been proved there was no "Moloch" and that the sacrifices refered to is the Israelite tradition of sacrificing children during bad times.


But don't worry about these facts.


Nope.


Carry on......


Got a website to prove up your point?  Or should i believe my lyin' eyes that can see a large effigy of an owl being sacrificed to in the video?

But sneer and scorn all you like; that's your "debate" tactic, followed swiftly by NEVER supplying the very "facts" you demand of "others."

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
~Eric Arthur Blair, aka George Orwell

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed.  It wasn't the world being round that agitated people so much as that it was not flat.  When a well-packaged web of lies has been gradually sold to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous, and it's speaker, a raving lunatic."
~Dresden James

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman

Flag Wanderingal November 28, 2011 1:55 AM EST

Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.


Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.


 

Flag Do_unto_others November 28, 2011 9:58 AM EST

And here all this time, I thought the Bohemian Grove was just an invention of author Armistead Maupin as a device for his 'Tales of the City' series (a charming story, btw).

Flag dsfin November 28, 2011 3:52 PM EST

Nov 28, 2011 -- 1:55AM, Wanderingal wrote:

Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.


Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.


 


The meetings would seem to be in conflict with the Logan Act.

Flag Hatman November 28, 2011 3:52 PM EST

Nov 28, 2011 -- 1:55AM, Wanderingal wrote:

Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.


Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.


 


i see a hatchet wavin', but no chips a-flyin'---lips waggling ain't no proof.  One who truly has an "advanced degree" should have little trouble, but apparently, you have a great deal.

Once again, we come to it: put up or shut up.

If you refuse to supply documented evidence to support your claim, once again, this demonstrates your cowardice, laziness, and sheer effrontery for all readers to see.

Again.

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman

Flag Wanderingal November 28, 2011 3:56 PM EST

Nov 28, 2011 -- 3:52PM, dsfin wrote:

Nov 28, 2011 -- 1:55AM, Wanderingal wrote:


Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.


Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.


 




The meetings would seem to be in conflict with the Logan Act.




DSfin--hi. Interesting idea!



Let me think about that and come back with a reply.

Flag Wanderingal November 28, 2011 3:58 PM EST

Nov 28, 2011 -- 3:52PM, Hatman wrote:

Nov 28, 2011 -- 1:55AM, Wanderingal wrote:


Since I have an advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures my knowledge trumps conspiracy theories based on nothing more than medieval scare tactics.


Do some actual rigorous research before posting unquestioned--and disproved--bits of flotsam.


 



i see a hatchet wavin', but no chips a-flyin'---lips waggling ain't no proof. One who truly has an "advanced degree" should have little trouble, but apparently, you have a great deal. Once again, we come to it: put up or shut up. If you refuse to supply documented evidence to support your claim, once again, this demonstrates your cowardice, laziness, and sheer effrontery for all readers to see. Again. With goodwill to all the People- Hatman




Interesting that we see personal attacks but no substantial reply to facts.


 

Flag Hatman November 28, 2011 7:05 PM EST
What "facts"?

Your unsubstantiated opinions are NOT FACTS that are acceptable to any thinking individual.

"Interesting" that when challenged to put up or shut up, she does neither.

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
Flag Wanderingal November 29, 2011 12:18 AM EST

Facts about "Moloch"--but you never acknowledge  facts I post anyway--all the better to be able to continue the baseless rants.


 


 

Flag Hatman November 29, 2011 11:42 AM EST

Completely ridiculous assertions, typical of you.


i have provided links to both a video and an article in support, with additional links to well over 4 million other hits on "bohemian Grove" and "Bohemian Grove video."


You have provided links to squat.


All you have written is your unsubstantiated opinion, which in times past has repeatedly proven to be untrustworthy.


You are completely unworthy of belief on any level other than the fact that you are typing letters that form words which convey your opinions---which, until supported, remain as just so much hot air..."advanced degrees" or no, for again, all we have are your untrustworthy claims that you do have such.  In addtion, it seems that your "advanced degrees" were certainly not conducive to help you provide proof of assertions, either flimsy OR concrete.


With goodwill to all the People-


Hatman

Flag Wanderingal November 29, 2011 4:03 PM EST

An advanced degree in Comparative Religions and Cultures trumps mindlessly repeated myths and baseless suppositions.


 The fact is that "moloch" has been proved NOT to be a real entity at any time in history--but a myth created to givethe common folk fear of anyone who beleived differently than they did.


Very common tactic by the church in rural/isolated areas of Europe (for example). It's exactly the same tactic they used to get the witch hunts started.


Why do conspiracy folks never do any real research?

Flag Hatman November 29, 2011 6:02 PM EST
Why don't knuckleheads with supposedly advanced degrees actually provide evidence to back up their flappin' lips?

Warmest regards-

Hatman
Flag Wanderingal November 29, 2011 6:45 PM EST

Why don't conspiracy folks do any research before they make their baseless pronouncements?


A little googling would take a lot less energy than what's been wasted on attempted insults.


 

Flag Hatman November 29, 2011 8:03 PM EST
Yawn.  Redundant, much?

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
Flag Wanderingal November 29, 2011 9:44 PM EST


That's a problem with some conspiracy folks--won't do a stitch of work--would rather go with wild-eyed suppositions from anonymous emails and baseless myths instead of taking a few minutes to ferret out actual facts.


Flag dsfin November 30, 2011 9:38 AM EST

Nov 29, 2011 -- 6:45PM, Wanderingal wrote:

Why don't conspiracy folks do any research before they make their baseless pronouncements?


A little googling would take a lot less energy than what's been wasted on attempted insults.


 


Did you have an answer on the Logan Act?


Wonder how Angela Merkel feels about 'women' leaders not being allowed?

Flag Wanderingal November 30, 2011 2:49 PM EST

DS--so sorry for the delay!


I wil try to post an intelligible reply in the next 24 hours.

Flag Do_unto_others December 5, 2011 12:16 PM EST

Not much "goodwill" exhibited in your posts, imo.

Flag Hatman December 5, 2011 6:20 PM EST

Dec 5, 2011 -- 12:16PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

Not much "goodwill" exhibited in your posts, imo.


My tolerance threshold for hypocrites is extraordinarily low---so sue me.

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman

Flag Do_unto_others December 6, 2011 3:33 PM EST

There's enough lawsuits in America already, so I'll pass.


 


Flag Hatman December 6, 2011 10:17 PM EST

Dec 6, 2011 -- 3:33PM, Do_unto_others wrote:


There's enough lawsuits in America already, so I'll pass.


Thank God!

>Just making an observation that, despite your tag line, I rarely see any goodwill in your posts.



Technically, that's a closing salutation; my tag line is the brilliant quote of James Madison that succinctly describes the as-yet-unaddressed root-of-all-evil we still have not handled today. But thanks for reminding me; i may need to take a break from this place, do some prayer/meditation/working contemplation to discharge the negative vibes, man.


Warmest regards-


Hatman

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook