Switch to Forum Live View 9/11 Suspects - Explosive Connections
2 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2011 - 2:03AM #1
Stardove

This is a new video for me which I came across tonight thanks to Facebook.

9/11 Suspects - Explosive Connections (Updated Fixed and Revised)

Well, this is interesting.  The video showed up on the preview, but wouldn't post.  So you will have to go to You Tube to watch it.  I find this very strange indeed.

One more attempt to post video.

iFrame Removed

Nope the above instead of video.  Surprised

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 8:49AM #2
drawout

I've noticed some funny things about you tube lately. I had some Noam Chomsky videos bookmarked. They have been removed for being vulgar and disgusting. I have never heard Noam say anything remotely obscene. Possible subject for a new conspiracy thread?

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 11:19PM #3
Stardove

Nov 19, 2011 -- 8:49AM, drawout wrote:

I've noticed some funny things about you tube lately. I had some Noam Chomsky videos bookmarked. They have been removed for being vulgar and disgusting. I have never heard Noam say anything remotely obscene. Possible subject for a new conspiracy thread?

Could be drawout... It could also be a conspiracy videos are not posting at Beliefnet anymore.  I did ask for a ticket to be turned in to OneSite. 

The children from Paige were here for the Thanksgiving week-end.  It was great to have them and our grand-son here.  They are back on the land living in a construction trailer.  It is depressing (to me and Hank) to see the place.  We were down south a few weeks ago for my uncle's memorial service in Bastrop. 

All those blackened trees where the forest was is not a pleasant site to see.  Cry

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 11:53PM #4
Hatman
Stardove-
i watched the vid; just wanted to let you know that not EVERYone thinks that the gummint story is to be swallowed hook, line, and sinker...

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 11:56PM #5
Stardove

It is a stinker for sure Hatman.  Wink

OH you said sinker....

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook