Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Welcome a new moderator
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 7:18PM #1
Beliefnet_community
Please welcome Girlchristian to the moderating crew on US News & Politics. We are delighted to have her join us as a board host.

Rangerken, Marysara, and Drawout
We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 8:24PM #2
TENAC

Sep 1, 2011 -- 7:18PM, Beliefnet_community wrote:

Please welcome Girlchristian to the moderating crew on US News & Politics. We are delighted to have her join us as a board host.

Rangerken, Marysara, and Drawout

Welcome.

Now how does that work.   Does she still get to post like GC?  I hate to lose a sort of conservative poster, I like to read her.  (dont you love talking about people like they arent there or cant read ya?!)

I think its a good idea for moderators to get to post as well as moderate.  Just keep in mind when you arent in your moderate hat, ya got to be able to take it.

I was going to apply for moderatorship once, but they said I had to have read the ROC.  I am still looking for that page....;>

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 8:26PM #3
Girlchristian
Tenac, thanks. Yes, I'll still be able to post on threads.
"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." George Chakiris

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.” Stuart Chase
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 8:53PM #4
rangerken

TENAC, all of us board mods, Marysara, Drawout and I, and now Girlchristian can 'take it'...LOL.

And I sent you a BNET e-mail with the rules of conduct.

And to all, I am very, very VERY happy to have Girlchristian added to our moderator group here on US News & Politics.

Rangerken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2011 - 9:54AM #5
MSaraTemp

Welcome aboard CG & glad to have you along for the wild ride.
If you need any help or questions or anything, just send an email and I'll be happy to assist you in whatever way I can.

:)
MSara
Your "new" fellow Co-Host

And just a note to remind everyone that all of us "hosts" were Bnet "members" first before deciding to offer up our precious valuable time as "volunteer" hosts.  But becoming a host never precluded us from continuing to post to Bnet as a "members" who do have our own opinions, POV, thoughts, beliefs, etc. just like any other member.

Tks,
MS (as just little old me)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 6:49PM #6
Druac

VERY good choice.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 7:05PM #7
Mlyons619

I agree!

Congratulations, Girlchristian!

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 9:35PM #8
Girlchristian

Thanks Druac and Mylons!

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." George Chakiris

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.” Stuart Chase
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2011 - 5:32PM #9
rocketjsquirell

GC

I will pose the same question I asked Ibn when he agreed to be a moderator on the Discuss Islam board - why do you want to have extra responsibilities with no extra pay? Anyway, good luck! I am sure you will do a great job. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2011 - 8:06PM #10
Girlchristian

Sep 8, 2011 -- 5:32PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

GC

I will pose the same question I asked Ibn when he agreed to be a moderator on the Discuss Islam board - why do you want to have extra responsibilities with no extra pay? Anyway, good luck! I am sure you will do a great job. 

I'm a glutton for punishment, LOL.

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook