Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 25 of 25  •  Prev 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25
Switch to Forum Live View Riots continue in London for a third day....
6 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2011 - 7:54PM #241
JoliverJOLLY

Aug 22, 2011 -- 6:44PM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

Yes, JJ:

This reminds me of V For Vendetta!

There are few indications that Cameron, who during the riots came close to putting troops on the streets, can be expected to stand firm on behalf of liberal values. On the contrary, his conduct more than ever suggests a naked political opportunist who lives by sound bites and carefully choreographed performances.

arabnews.com/opinion/columns/article4909...

Internet just messed up and I lost the reply I wrote two scs

As I said before cameron will just follow blair.

I saw a tv weekend debate a where a Critic of Blair(when Blair was in still in his first term) Said "There is not a liberal bone in his body" 

Not forgetting that the market is in charge today and cameron will just do as he is told to by the market as blair did, all the parties are the same today.

So you can see my position, I am standing against the corporate fascist take over, the cults are assisting in comming.

Moderated by CharikIeia on Aug 25, 2011 - 07:16PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2011 - 7:22PM #242
CharikIeia

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Several off-topic, non-news and/or conspiracy theory related posts were eliminated from the discussion. Please post such material to the appropriate forum. You can then post a link here if you think it is pertinent. Please try to follow the organisation of the b'net forum structure when expressing your thoughts.

Thanks for your consideration, Chari - b'net voluntary host.

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2011 - 10:46PM #243
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Suppressed racial minority.

An eyewitness to Duggan’s killing told the Evening Standard: “About three or four police officers had [him] pinned on the ground at gunpoint. They were really big guns and then I heard four loud shots. The police shot him on the floor.”

www.greenleft.org.au/node/48578

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 11:43PM #244
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Last night I was at a hackerspace with a Pommy immigrant. He said that he had studied at Manchester University. And he complained that the locals had habitually smashed up public infrastructure. He expressed surprise that they had damaged their local suppliers!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 25 of 25  •  Prev 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook