Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Norway Terrorist Had Pro-Israeli Views
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 2:46PM #1
KindredSai
www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx...

Is this the start of Zionist terrorism in Europe?

European Right wing parties supporting the State of Israel isn't a new phenonmenon.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 3:20PM #2
LeahOne

One needn't admire Zionism to hate Muslims.  In fact, there's no real reason to connect the two.  Zionism is about Jews living as Jews:  it's not avowedly or inherently 'anti' anyone else.

Zionism is no more the 'reason' for some to decide to hate Muslims any more than Naziism is the 'reason' for some to repeat Big Lies about Jews....

That degree of extremism, the killing hate, is its own insanity, whether 'left' or 'right'.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 3:25PM #3
rocketjsquirell

Jul 25, 2011 -- 2:46PM, KindredSai wrote:

European Right wing parties supporting the State of Israel isn't a new phenonmenon.

KS

Actually it is. But, since you have no knowledge of hisotry, I do not expect you to know these things. If you had bothered to read the rest of this thread you would also know that the support is somewhat insincere.

And, Leah was right, you don't have to love Nazis to hate Jews and the Jewish State. I am sure you can understand her point.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 3:51PM #4
KindredSai

Jul 25, 2011 -- 3:25PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

Jul 25, 2011 -- 2:46PM, KindredSai wrote:

KS

Actually it is. But, since you have no knowledge of hisotry, I do not expect you to know these things. If you had bothered to read the rest of this thread you would also know that the support is somewhat insincere.

And, Leah was right, you don't have to love Nazis to hate Jews and the Jewish State. I am sure you can understand her point.

Actually it's not.

You need to do your research about politics in Europe. Other right wing parties such as The BNP and FN respectively support the State of Israel because it fulfils their dreams of ethno-centrism and encourages Jewish migration to the State of Israel.

The support is not insincere, it's a real threat. Zionism and it's terrorism is a threat to our liberal European values and way of life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 3:54PM #5
KindredSai

Jul 25, 2011 -- 3:20PM, LeahOne wrote:

One needn't admire Zionism to hate Muslims.  In fact, there's no real reason to connect the two.  Zionism is about Jews living as Jews:  it's not avowedly or inherently 'anti' anyone else.

Zionism is no more the 'reason' for some to decide to hate Muslims any more than Naziism is the 'reason' for some to repeat Big Lies about Jews....

That degree of extremism, the killing hate, is its own insanity, whether 'left' or 'right'.

Zionism is evidently through the standpoint of it's victims is anti-Muslim because it's approaches in the past and in the present have been directed at Muslims.

Zionism is not a religion were there is moderate forms, it is an ideology like Islamism which calls for supremacy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 3:54PM #6
rocketjsquirell

So where in Europe are you pretending to live these days?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 4:01PM #7
KindredSai

Jul 25, 2011 -- 3:54PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

So where in Europe are you pretending to live these days?

I have always stated that I am European, I am British.

Moderated by Stardove on Jul 25, 2011 - 08:33PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 4:08PM #8
rocketjsquirell

KS

How odd! You do not write with a British accent. :-) Do you alter your spelling and grammar just to make us poor Yankees feel better?

You also do not have views which are recognizably British or in the British main stream.(Although there are anti-Israel, anti-what I can not say, and pro Islamic extremist Brits, so you do have some company)

The fact that you call yourself European is also something of an oddity coming from a Brit. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 4:10PM #9
KindredSai

The Palestine question is central to the new right. Palestine is conceptualized as the frontier between the two civilization blocs, between the West and the Marxist-Islamist hordes. Breivik himself argued for support to Israel, that Israel was the key ally of the Christian Europe in confrontation with Islam. Notably, the Labour Youth Union has voiced strong support for Palestinian independence and BDS, which is likely to have played a part in the motivations behind the attack--

Are we seeing a new type of terrorism in Europe? Has Zionist terrorism resurrected itself against Europeans since the days of the British Mandate (regarding the bombing of the King David Hotel).

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2011 - 4:14PM #10
KindredSai

Jul 25, 2011 -- 4:08PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

KS

How odd! You do not write with a British accent. :-) Do you alter your spelling and grammar just to make us poor Yankees feel better?

You also do not have views which are recognizably British or in the British main stream.(Although there are anti-Israel, anti-what I can not say, and pro Islamic extremist Brits, so you do have some company)

The fact that you call yourself European is also something of an oddity coming from a Brit. 

i have always written in a British manner, haven't you noticed the way I spell colour* the right way:)

There is no such thing as a unified recognisable British opinion or vox populi.

We British are a pluralistic people of different beliefs, colours, religions.

Why would calling myself European be an oddity? Britain is in Europe and many British people are Pro-European.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook