Page 66 of 68  •  Prev 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Gaza bound flotilla set to leave Greece
3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 11:03PM #651
Mlyons619

Jul 27, 2011 -- 10:28PM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

The UN does have legal authority, as defined by the UN Charter. The Intl Court of Justice does have authority to interpret intl law. The problem is the US refuses to abide by intl law, and makes sure her boss or minion, take your pick, Israel has the same ability to violate intl law with impunity. Sherri

So God is on the side of truth, justice and the United Nations Human Rights Committee, eh? I don't think so... 

Moderated by Stardove on Jul 28, 2011 - 08:24PM
"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 11:07PM #652
Mlyons619

Jul 27, 2011 -- 10:20PM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

mlyons619, I am not wasting my time on nonexistent reports, I choose to deal with what is happening in Palestine and concen myself over 1.7 million Gazans living under an illegal Israeli siege. And I cannot wait to see more boats set sail to break that illegal blockade. Sherri

The Report is written, and therefore exists.  Both Turkey and Israel have received advanced copies of it.

So you advocate risking other people's lives in trying to break a lawful blockade, eh?  How Christian of you...

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 11:25PM #653
Mlyons619

Jul 27, 2011 -- 10:41PM, LeahOne wrote:

Jul 22, 2011 -- 8:59AM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

LeahOne, The organizers of the Flotilla lied about nothing.  Sherri

Uh-Huh.  And the few thugs on the Mavi Marmara 'did no such thing' as make and distribute the weapons they are recorded handing out and using on the INDF personnel.

Yah, sure - they tell you they are 'peace activists' and so they must be completely honest WHY????

...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 1:30AM #654
SherriMunnerlyn

Jul 27, 2011 -- 11:25PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

Jul 27, 2011 -- 10:41PM, LeahOne wrote:

Jul 22, 2011 -- 8:59AM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

LeahOne, The organizers of the Flotilla lied about nothing.  Sherri

Uh-Huh.  And the few thugs on the Mavi Marmara 'did no such thing' as make and distribute the weapons they are recorded handing out and using on the INDF personnel.

Yah, sure - they tell you they are 'peace activists' and so they must be completely honest WHY????

...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

mlyons619, Israeli propaganda is all I see here, child killers like Israel have no credibility, they are worst than scum. Buy into the lies, your choice. but I choose Truth over lies of child killers. And I choose to believe the reports of activists and the UN that all say Israel committed war crimes when they boarded that ship intending to kill and killing 9, including a teenage American citizen. Those boarding that ship acted like scum, child killers, Occupiers who nly know how to hate, hurt and kill.  http://anarchogeek.com/2010/06/02/the-flotillas-mavi-marmara-weapons-picture-dates-prove-they-are-faked-how-exif-files-work/   elderofzlyon.blogspot.com/2011/06/photos... Sherri

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 1:34AM #655
SherriMunnerlyn

I said the Flotilla organizers lied about nothing.

Moderated by Stardove on Jul 28, 2011 - 08:21PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 1:48AM #656
SherriMunnerlyn

Jul 27, 2011 -- 11:07PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

Jul 27, 2011 -- 10:20PM, SherriMunnerlyn wrote:

mlyons619, I am not wasting my time on nonexistent reports, I choose to deal with what is happening in Palestine and concen myself over 1.7 million Gazans living under an illegal Israeli siege. And I cannot wait to see more boats set sail to break that illegal blockade. Sherri

The Report is written, and therefore exists.  Both Turkey and Israel have received advanced copies of it.

So you advocate risking other people's lives in trying to break a lawful blockade, eh?  How Christian of you...

mlyons619, The report exists in your mind, not the real world til released.And I really could care. less what it says. The Blockade is illegal, it just killed another Palestinian, a 33 year old man denied permission to leave Gaza for medical treatment. LIFE is what i support, not more Israeli slaughters of the innocent from an illegal Blockade that is collective punishment imposed against 1.7 million, a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 1:50AM #657
Mlyons619

Hmm.  You've been busy.  Sorry.  I'm awake too.

...Israeli propaganda is all I see here, child killers like Israel have no credibility, they are worst than scum. Buy into the lies, your choice. but I choose Truth over lies of child killers. And I choose to believe the reports of activists and the UN that all say Israel committed war crimes when they boarded that ship intending to kill and killing 9, including a teenage American citizen. Those boarding that ship acted like scum, child killers, Occupiers who nly know how to hate, hurt and kill...

Emotionalism does not dillute photographic evidence.

...The report exists in your mind, not the real world til released.And I really could care less what it says. The Blockade is illegal, it just killed another Palestinian, a 33 year old man denied permission to leave Gaza for medicaql treatment. LIFE is what i support, not more Israeli slaughters of the innocent...

So what both Turkey and Israel received was ENTIRELY in my mind, eh?  LOL!  I project pretty daggum good telepathy, don't I?

As regards to the  the so-called latest victim, all you are doing is displaying more emotionalism without even benefit of your biased blogs.  Not a good performace at all... 

... I said the Flotilla organizers lied about nothing, and you presented no FACTS to s,how otherwise....

We are already familiar with your methods of pretending evidence doesn't exist if it doesn't go along with your pro-Hamas stance.  That doesn't mean evidence was not provided tho...

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 8:40AM #658
LeahOne

Mlyons is absolutely correct:  the overblown emotionalism and hystrionics do not substitute for logical analysis of the assorted accounts presented.  Never-mind the eyewitness accounts of TWO people who had no reason to be sympathetic to the Israelis, and never-mind the footage from the security cameras aboard the ship.

And I've no doubt any comptent forensics team would find the appropriate fingerprints of 'peace activists' on those knife handles and on the sections of railings used to bludgeon the INDF personnel before their feet ever touched the Mavi Marmara's deck!

Not every last 'peace activist' was organized and preparing for violence, just ONE group - the IHH members.  One of them gave an interview where he talked about how he'd hoped to become a martyr.....he tried again on the flopzilla this year.

And never-mind as well that 5 of the 6 ships last year were boarded without incident by the INDF.   Why is it the 'intent on killing' INDF didn't have their guns while boarding, and why is it that nothing happened on  the other 5 ships?

But never-mind all of that:  some bloggers who like to link to hate speech sites (like 'Ziopedia' and 'RadioIslam') have stated that none of the above actually happened - so that's how it must be in LIFE. 

Never-mind the eye-witness reports, quite a few from different 'sides', including the ship's captain! 

Some blogger who was never anywhere near the situation knows the 'real truth' - excuse me, that's the 'real Truth' - about the intent of everyone involved in the MM incident.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 9:42AM #659
SherriMunnerlyn

Jul 28, 2011 -- 8:40AM, LeahOne wrote:

Mlyons is absolutely correct:  the overblown emotionalism and hystrionics do not substitute for logical analysis of the assorted accounts presented.  Never-mind the eyewitness accounts of TWO people who had no reason to be sympathetic to the Israelis, and never-mind the footage from the security cameras aboard the ship.

And I've no doubt any comptent forensics team would find the appropriate fingerprints of 'peace activists' on those knife handles and on the sections of railings used to bludgeon the INDF personnel before their feet ever touched the Mavi Marmara's deck!

Not every last 'peace activist' was organized and preparing for violence, just ONE group - the IHH members.  One of them gave an interview where he talked about how he'd hoped to become a martyr.....he tried again on the flopzilla this year.

And never-mind as well that 5 of the 6 ships last year were boarded without incident by the INDF.   Why is it the 'intent on killing' INDF didn't have their guns while boarding, and why is it that nothing happened on  the other 5 ships?

But never-mind all of that:  some bloggers who like to link to hate speech sites (like 'Ziopedia' and 'RadioIslam') have stated that none of the above actually happened - so that's how it must be in LIFE. 

Never-mind the eye-witness reports, quite a few from different 'sides', including the ship's captain! 

Some blogger who was never anywhere near the situation knows the 'real truth' - excuse me, that's the 'real Truth' - about the intent of everyone involved in the MM incident.

LeahOne, They were attacked and they defended themselves, on that boat. An investigation of bodies reveals they were killed by Israel execution style, the 9 who died. The Israeli war criminals responsible for those unlawful and deliberate killings need to be taken to The Hague and tried for their war crimes.  The UN has investigated and disclosed their war crimes. This has nothing to do with bloggers. We need justice now. 
Sherri

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 11:20AM #660
LeahOne

Jul 28, 2011 -- 9:59AM, browbeaten wrote:

Sherri is just the epitome of the anti-Israeli propaganda machine.  No proof will sway her.

I agree. Eric Hoffer describes this POV in 'the True Believer'. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 66 of 68  •  Prev 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook