Post Reply
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 12:02PM #1
Robby1957
Posts: 131

2011-05 .. Amid Egypt's 'Arab Spring,' Group Announces Formation of Nazi Party


A group of Egyptians have announced their intent to establish a Nazi party with "a contemporary frame of reference," an independent Egyptian news website said on Wednesday .. Al-Badeel, a leftist news portal, quoted founding member Emad Abdel Sattar as saying the party would bring together prominent figures from the Egyptian society. The party’s founding deputy is a former military official .. The party believes in vesting all powers in the president after selecting him or her carefully, Abdel Sattar said, adding that preparations are underway to choose the most competent person to represent the party . . . . continue


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 12:05PM #2
mecdukebec
Posts: 14,668

Glenn Beck is to "news," what Nazi-ism was to "fair and balanced."

*******

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 12:29PM #3
Robby1957
Posts: 131

Oh, Really?? .. then please display your "news source" you consider fair and balanced.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 12:36PM #4
Christianlib
Posts: 21,848

Robby,


There are self-proclaimed Nazis in the US.  You act like this is something unprecedented. 


 


There will be fringe groups spring up in all sorts of societies.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 1:15PM #5
BDboy
Posts: 5,659

May 27, 2011 -- 12:02PM, Robby1957 wrote:


2011-05 .. Amid Egypt's 'Arab Spring,' Group Announces Formation of Nazi Party


A group of Egyptians have announced their intent to establish a Nazi party with "a contemporary frame of reference," an independent Egyptian news website said on Wednesday .. Al-Badeel, a leftist news portal, quoted founding member Emad Abdel Sattar as saying the party would bring together prominent figures from the Egyptian society. The party’s founding deputy is a former military official .. The party believes in vesting all powers in the president after selecting him or her carefully, Abdel Sattar said, adding that preparations are underway to choose the most competent person to represent the party . . . . continue


 




 


>>>>>> i think Egypt of 21st century is different than Egypt of the past. The Arab Spring shown us that, it changed.


Any idiot can start any party in the net. I bet the "Goat lovers soceity" in Egypt has more followers than any "Nazi" party!!


Specifically if any Egyptians understand what "Nazis" stood for and how non-whites were treated by Nazis, they will not follow such ideology.


On a different note, I think the source of your information is "Interesting". Let me share what it says about the organization. ... (It is a 501C)


 


The New Media Journal is division of BasicsProject.org, a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)(3) research and educational initiative whose mission is to re-introduce the American public to the basic elements of our constitutional heritage while providing non-partisan, fact-based information on relevant socio-political issues important to our country, specifically, but not limited to, the threats of aggressive Islamofascism and the American Fifth Column. The organization works to educate the American people using primary source materials and culling qualified opinions from governmental agencies, congressional testimonies, internationally recognized experts, credible think tanks and editorial boards. BasicsProject.org's goal is the liberation of the American people from what James Madison called "factions" and special interests in government. Through educational advocacy for our citizenry and providing access to reliable information via our website, special initiatives and events, and now the informational reach of The New Media Journal (ranked within the top 1% of all websites in the United States by Alexa), BasicsProject.org fosters the re-emergence of civic responsibility and active, responsible participation of citizens in their government......

================================================


 



Although it claims to be unbiased, I do not think it will "Inform you this news about Egyptians". It is as unbiased as "Fox news". We know HOW they operate......


I bet you anythning they will serve you folks plenty of crap (AKA news) before election.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 1:47PM #6
Robby1957
Posts: 131

Christianlib: "There are self-proclaimed Nazis in the US .. You act like this is something unprecedented." 


No .. not really .. just one piece of information amoung many .. I believe it will be interesting to watch how and where the chips fall in these counties where this "Arab-Spring" is taking place .. democracy can be good or it can be bad (Gaza) depending on what replaces the former . . . especially in their "new-found" relationship/s to Israel .. If I am correct in any assesments .. sooner or later .. Israel will find her back to the wall . . . so far I see it heading in that direction.


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 8:30PM #7
Roodog
Posts: 10,168

May 27, 2011 -- 1:47PM, Robby1957 wrote:


Christianlib: "There are self-proclaimed Nazis in the US .. You act like this is something unprecedented." 


No .. not really .. just one piece of information amoung many .. I believe it will be interesting to watch how and where the chips fall in these counties where this "Arab-Spring" is taking place .. democracy can be good or it can be bad (Gaza) depending on what replaces the former . . . especially in their "new-found" relationship/s to Israel .. If I am correct in any assesments .. sooner or later .. Israel will find her back to the wall . . . so far I see it heading in that direction.


 





There were people in the Mideast aligned with the 3rd Reich during the War and afterwards especially when the UN parititioned Palestine in 1948. No big surprise here.

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 9:29PM #8
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

As we all know, Arabs are inherently evil, and Islam is a tool of the Devil that Satan uses to guide his Arab minons on their singular unholy mission, to kill all the Jews.


We know this to be true, because it's what the Bible says, and Glenn Beck confirms it. The entire "Arab Spring" is just a secret Satanic plot, led by Lucifer's chief minion on Earth -- Barack (see, I told you he was a Moooooslim) Hussien Obama. 


Anybody who disagrees is also in league with the Devil.


 


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 10:24PM #9
loveontheair
Posts: 4,057

Hello,


 


Does the majority on the HTZ represent the majority in America?  Netanyanhu reminds me of Patton with the Joint member of Congress speech he just gave. Bravo.


Lately, there has been a lot of Christian Bashing on here with little or no respect.


I can really careless.


Whoop-de-doo...


 


love


 

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 10:33PM #10
mountain_man
Posts: 39,475

May 27, 2011 -- 10:24PM, loveontheair wrote:

...Lately, there has been a lot of Christian Bashing on here with little or no respect.....


Some christians deserve bashing. Parts of that religion too. What's wrong with that? Or do you consider any less than positive comment about the christian religion as "bashing"?


love


Still missing


Back to the topic; so what if some fools in Egypt want to do something stupid? Why even bother with them? They seem more ignorant than the American NAZIs.... if that's possible.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook