Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Switch to Forum Live View bin Laden's "death" Hoax or real
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2011 - 8:38PM #71
WFS

Thanks, BD. I watched the Corbet vid. This is serious stuff and I feel most people are in denial. Take care.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2011 - 8:17PM #72
watcher59

"Only the Americans and some of their "friends""

And here we thought Austalia was our "friend".

How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2011 - 2:57AM #73
BDboy

Saw another article on Bin laden, click here to read it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2011 - 10:52AM #74
watcher59

Seriously? The propoganda of those who attacked this country is unpersuasive. In regard to Pakistan; "The friend of my enemy is my enemy." It's time for Pakistan to get off the fence.

In regard to bin-Laden's death; We'll see the pictures in September, 2012.

How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2011 - 7:51PM #75
koala972

May 11, 2011 -- 2:19PM, alex1000 wrote:

May 11, 2011 -- 9:52AM, JAstor wrote:

For those who believe bin Laden is alive, may I introduce you to the Flat Earth Society: theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ If I have time I hope to also post for you hearsay about some of the following: -- Hitler still alive -- Big Foot -- Sasquatch -- Elvis has just left the building

I notice that you list your fantasies but nothing about the lies the US has spread the last 10 years.

No further comment is necessary.

thank you for continuously pointing out that while it is fun to ridicule conspiracy theorists, those doing the ridicule are not taking into account the known behavior of the entities involved...  so their own thinking is as jaded as they say of those they would ridicule.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 12:05AM #76
alex1000

Jul 8, 2011 -- 7:51PM, koala972 wrote:

May 11, 2011 -- 2:19PM, alex1000 wrote:

May 11, 2011 -- 9:52AM, JAstor wrote:

For those who believe bin Laden is alive, may I introduce you to the Flat Earth Society: theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ If I have time I hope to also post for you hearsay about some of the following: -- Hitler still alive -- Big Foot -- Sasquatch -- Elvis has just left the building

I notice that you list your fantasies but nothing about the lies the US has spread the last 10 years.

No further comment is necessary.

thank you for continuously pointing out that while it is fun to ridicule conspiracy theorists, those doing the ridicule are not taking into account the known behavior of the entities involved...  so their own thinking is as jaded as they say of those they would ridicule.

Hi Koala, what part of Australia are you from?

I don't know whether bin Laden is dead or alive or has been dead for 10 years.  The fact that the US dumped a body into the sea is suspicious.

I rarely post on Beliefnet anymore.  The fact that this thread was transferred to the conspiracy bullshit is indicative of the people we have to deal with. 

Years ago the mideast forum was interesting but lots of posters have quit and I can understand why.

Regards

Alex

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 1:04PM #77
koala972

Jul 9, 2011 -- 12:05AM, alex1000 wrote:

Hi Koala, what part of Australia are you from?

I don't know whether bin Laden is dead or alive or has been dead for 10 years.  The fact that the US dumped a body into the sea is suspicious.

I rarely post on Beliefnet anymore.  The fact that this thread was transferred to the conspiracy bullshit is indicative of the people we have to deal with. 

Years ago the mideast forum was interesting but lots of posters have quit and I can understand why.

Regards

Alex

hi alex well I'm from the US not australia.  I like to sleep lol!

I've just seen enough about the motives people have for doing things to not to take any of what I'm told by organizations who have strong incentives to make me believe a lie at face value...

yeah years ago beliefnet was great.  But there were two or three distinct event engineered by the powers that be that each caused mass exodus, it is like they were trying to clear people out in some ways...

Yeah I've thought it was counter-productive how they are always throwing stuff onto the conspiracy board...  a lot of really hot threads have been essentially killed by throwing them in here, and the same sort of thing has happened on some other boards as well to a lesser extent.  Maybe the people doing this think it makes sense, but again they seem to be deliberatly making choices that incentivize people to leave the boards...  or at least trying to stear the discussions away from certain topics...

Thanks for your posts!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2011 - 4:23PM #78
BDboy

Dead or alive? US indecision over killing Bin Laden

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement