Page 3 of 8  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View bin Laden's "death" Hoax or real
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:25AM #21
alex1000

May 10, 2011 -- 9:29PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

May 9, 2011 -- 4:55AM, alex1000 wrote:

Your hero

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.

George W. Bush

My hero?

Do you know who you are addressing?

Oh and BTW he aint the Prez anymore - guy named Barack's in the position now.

Just wanted to make sure yer up-to-date...

I am completely aware of whom I am addressing.

Thank you for informing me about your new president.  It's always nice to know these things.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 9:52AM #22
JAstor
For those who believe bin Laden is alive, may I introduce you to the Flat Earth Society:
theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

If I have time I hope to also post for you hearsay about some of the following:
-- Hitler still alive
-- Big Foot
-- Sasquatch
-- Elvis has just left the building
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 2:19PM #23
alex1000

May 11, 2011 -- 9:52AM, JAstor wrote:

For those who believe bin Laden is alive, may I introduce you to the Flat Earth Society: theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ If I have time I hope to also post for you hearsay about some of the following: -- Hitler still alive -- Big Foot -- Sasquatch -- Elvis has just left the building

I notice that you list your fantasies but nothing about the lies the US has spread the last 10 years.

No further comment is necessary.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 2:46PM #24
JAstor

May 11, 2011 -- 2:19PM, alex1000 wrote:

For those who believe bin Laden is alive, may I introduce you to the Flat Earth Society: theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ If I have time I hope to also post for you hearsay about some of the following: -- Hitler still alive -- Big Foot -- Sasquatch -- Elvis has just left the building

I notice that you list your fantasies but nothing about the lies the US has spread the last 10 years.

Not true. Big Foot is North American. And Elvis is certainly American. Here's more American cover-ups:

-- The United States is hiding UFO wreckage at Area 51.

-- AIDS was created by the CIA and deliberately spread by the WHO via polio inoculations in Africa, to reduce the world population.

-- The US government is operating a Stargate program and that the Iraq War may have been caused because Saddam had one.

-- The Moon Landing was a hoax.

-- Gravity -- the biggest conspiracy of them all. The only way to defy it, is for everyone to stop believing it. That's why birds can fly, no bird believes in it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:05PM #25
BDboy

May 8, 2011 -- 5:29AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:

May 8, 2011 -- 5:20AM, Kinky.christian wrote:

Imagine how parts of the Muslim world would react if OBL were in custody.

F**k 'em. If they start a World War, then let's fry them all.

>>>>>> Hey buddy, don't hold back. Speak your mind. :-D

May 8, 2011 -- 5:20AM, Kinky.christian wrote:

And what then? Sentence him to death and after 10 years on death row while the appeals process drags on execute him and let his grave become a shrine?

AFTER he's executed, and everyone in the world sees him hanging from a rope with Ground Zero in the background, THEN take his body and "bury" it at sea.

Heck, they did it anyway.

>>>>>>>>> I wanted see a trial.

Doing what you want to see would made America equal to what America is fighting against [ Mob justice]. Glad you are not running America yet.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:15PM #26
BDboy

May 11, 2011 -- 2:46PM, JAstor wrote:

Not true. Big Foot is North American. And Elvis is certainly American. Here's more American cover-ups:

-- AIDS was created by the CIA and deliberately spread by the WHO via polio inoculations in Africa, to reduce the world population.

-- The US government is operating a Stargate program and that the Iraq War may have been caused because Saddam had one.

-- Gravity -- the biggest conspiracy of them all. The only way to defy it, is for everyone to stop believing it. That's why birds can fly, no bird believes in it.

>>>>>>>> Mocking other members will not add to this discussion.

If US government waited a little longer with Bin Laden [ alledgedly killed an unarmed Bin Laden!] before killing him, it would have looked more "Normal".

While I like to think OBL is no more. It is the "Unusual" stuff that followed the killing kept questions coming. Why kill an unarmed man? Why throw the body in a hurry? etc etc.

It is not a normal practice of the Americans to kill unarmed men. It is a custom to take all accused criminals to court and offer a chance to defend themselves. We were told OBL already admitted to the 9-11 attack, so this would have been easy to close the case but US did some very "UnAmerican" stuff with Bin Laden.

There was a rumor about OBL being dead for many years. All the albums and speeches were alledgedly con-job. Who knows?

I am just glad I do not have to hear about OBL anymore.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:19PM #27
browbeaten

May 11, 2011 -- 4:15PM, BDboy wrote:

May 11, 2011 -- 2:46PM, JAstor wrote:

If US government waited a little longer with Bin Laden [ alledgedly killed an unarmed Bin Laden!] before killing him, it would have looked more "Normal".

While I like to think OBL is no more. It is the "Unusual" stuff that followed the killing kept questions coming. Why kill an unarmed man? Why throw the body in a hurry? etc etc.

It is not a normal practice of the Americans to kill unarmed men. It is a custom to take all accused criminals to court and offer a chance to defend themselves. We were told OBL already admitted to the 9-11 attack, so this would have been easy to close the case but US did some very "UnAmerican" stuff with Bin Laden.

There was a rumor about OBL being dead for many years. All the albums and speeches were alledgedly con-job. Who knows?

I am just glad I do not have to hear about OBL anymore.

Then let it die.  Why are rehashing conspiracy bullsh!t??

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:24PM #28
BDboy

May 10, 2011 -- 9:29PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

May 9, 2011 -- 4:55AM, alex1000 wrote:

Your hero

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.

George W. Bush

My hero?

Do you know who you are addressing?

Oh and BTW he aint the Prez anymore - guy named Barack's in the position now.

Just wanted to make sure yer up-to-date...

>>>>>>>> Enjoy watching "Conservatives" running away from Dubya. Like it or not the guy name "Barack" is a lot smarter than "Mission accomplish" George W Bush Jr.

Liked his dad but boy "Bush" was just no where near his daddy in leadership.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:29PM #29
JAstor

What? You don't believe Elvis is alive?

This is ridiculous. You're in tight quarters, in the dark, with known terrorists happy to blow themselves up. You don't know that bin Laden doesn't have a suicide belt on or a gun under the blanket or in the next. This "he was unarmed claim" totally displays lack of understanding of what it means to be a soldier fighting in tight quarters. When the helicopters landed in the courtyard did bin Laden tell his people to lay down their arms and come out, including him, with their hands raised? Even then you would have worried that they had suicide belts. 

There was nothing abnormal about what they did. There was nothing unusual about it. They obviously took the body away because they didn't want the murderers to turn this arch-murderer's burial into an international day of rage or his site a holy site. They decided not to show the pictures because it would have created more and longer lasting reason for the terrorists to act like terrorists (even more so). 

There is no conspiracy. Unless you are one of those who believes in elves and Elvis. 

Even al-Quaeda themselves admitted he was liquidated! Was al Qaeda conspiring with the US too?

The contention is so ridiculous that the only natural response to anyone who takes it seriously is to mock it. 

Meanwhile, while I'm on the subject there's this really good youtube showing Elvis leaving a building....

Moderated by Stardove on May 11, 2011 - 07:31PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 4:40PM #30
habesor

Let's face it. The American bashers are totally frustrated by the non-release of the photos of the dead Bin Laden because they can't proclaim that American's are ghouls. I can just see Islamic fundamentalists ( you remember them, the we love death folks) organizing riots because of the American death fetish exemplified by the publication of photos of Bin Laden's bullet riddled body. They might even get more milage out of such photos then they got out of the Muhamad cartoons. 

Habesor

Habesor
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 8  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook