Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Switch to Forum Live View Obama's War in Libya
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 2:25PM #221
teilhard

His Forces (reportedly) have been randomly shelling Cities and shooting unarmed Civilians ...

The "No Fly Zone" was imposed by The U. N. Security Council ...

Apr 5, 2011 -- 12:17PM, Nepenthe wrote:

Apr 4, 2011 -- 9:54PM, teilhard wrote:

Apparently so ...

He was just kinda hangin' out with his Chicks and The Evil Western Powers started droppin' BOMBS on him ... !!!

What's with THAT ... ???

No, he was engaged in combat against an armed rebellion that are attempting to overthrow him and his supporters.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 5:50PM #222
Welle

Apr 5, 2011 -- 2:25PM, teilhard wrote:

His Forces (reportedly) have been randomly shelling Cities and shooting unarmed Civilians ...

Apparently so ...

He was just kinda hangin' out with his Chicks and The Evil Western Powers started droppin' BOMBS on him ... !!!

What's with THAT ... ???

No, he was engaged in combat against an armed rebellion that are attempting to overthrow him and his supporters.

I notice that you repeat the qualifier "reportedly".  And this alleged report is about a situation AFTER the western offensive against Gaddafi had already begun.

So I ask you again, teilhard:  if you honestly believe that the western coalition has been bombing Libya because they just can't stand to see some civilians get caught in the crossfire when the Libyan government slaps back at armed rebels ...

then WHY are they not helping UNARMED protesters who are getting mowed down like grass in Yemen and Bahrain ??   Please don't continue to tell me that it's not a black and white thing.  That's no answer at all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 6:55PM #223
teilhard

Obviously ALL you and I have to consider is "Reports," yes ... ???

Are you THERE ... ???  Neither am I ...

Apr 5, 2011 -- 5:50PM, Welle wrote:

Apr 5, 2011 -- 2:25PM, teilhard wrote:

Apparently so ...

What's with THAT ... ???

I notice that you repeat the qualifier "reportedly".  And this alleged report is about a situation AFTER the western offensive against Gaddafi had already begun.

So I ask you again, teilhard:  if you honestly believe that the western coalition has been bombing Libya because they just can't stand to see some civilians get caught in the crossfire when the Libyan government slaps back at armed rebels ...

then WHY are they not helping UNARMED protesters who are getting mowed down like grass in Yemen and Bahrain ??   Please don't continue to tell me that it's not a black and white thing.  That's no answer at all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 8:28PM #224
Welle

Apr 5, 2011 -- 6:55PM, teilhard wrote:

Obviously ALL you and I have to consider is "Reports," yes ... ???

Are you THERE ... ???  Neither am I ...

No, and thanks for pointing that out because it makes the case against this action even more compelling.  Now teilhard, you DID see the question I asked you once yesterday and once today,  right ?

Here's another question.  What's your theory about this:

dailybail.com/home/bernie-sanders-letter...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 10:47PM #225
TENAC

Without a clear thought in his head......

NATO Fears War without End in Libya

By Carsten Volkery

The front in Libya is barely moving as the country remains split between rebels and Gadhafi's troops. The rebels are complaining of not receiving enough air support, but NATO is hardly in a position to ramp it up after the withdrawal of US fighter jets. The resulting stalemate underscores the lack of a clear strategy for the allies in Libya.

American warplanes had hardly left the skies over Libya when the remonstrations began. "NATO has let us down," said rebel military chief Abdul Fattah Younis. As the rebels retreated in the town of Brega in the face of a heavy onslaught by Gadhafi's troops, there were no NATO planes in sight.

.....obama starts a war.

We have already withdrawn.  Shall we reenter the war effort?

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2011 - 9:27AM #226
TENAC
MESS: Botched NATO bomb raid leaves 13 Libyan rebels dead...

'We didn't know they had tanks'...

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook